Fishing Jerseys

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
CNs
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: Fishing Jerseys

Post by CNs »

cprince wrote:Well... I know where I stand!!!!

Dick??

Ouch.

Not the first time and not the last time I will be called that.

I wear mine quite often. The Petawawa Bass Masters jersey is DA BOMB! It is the best shirt I have for fishing. Breathes, protects me from the sun, has a big bass on it and it has a frikken tank on it too!!!

Screw you guys, I am wearing my jersey! I wear it proudly too.

A dick is a guy who leave you hang...

Craig

Leave... hang..... wha ??????
DropShot’r
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by DropShot’r »

I would like to thank everyone for their comments.

Before I wrote this post I was fairly sure that the jersey will be my Christmas present for this year. It's just too cool not to have.

Again thanks for the imput,
Steve

CN wrote: Leave... hang..... wha ??????

I might be wrong but that may have been aimed in Paul's general direction....
Dobyns Army member
freadomjp
Participant
Participant

Post by freadomjp »

I cant believe what reading from some...I say the real dicks are those who judge pple on all the wrong things...be proud of who you are what you like and what you believe in and $@%k whom ever doesnt like it !
bucketmouth
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by bucketmouth »

Leaf fans have been wearing their jerseys to Ottawa games for years now. Usually when their crap team wasn't even playing. So to answer your question, you won't look like a dick, but maybe a Leafs fan.
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

I have one my buddy and I made up for the MS Bassin tourney and have worn it all of twice. I feel real good in it and love it alot but I don't want to take all the luck out of it for the next tourney I am in. I have thought about wearing it all the time but that luck may get used up......wait a second....what luck I caught 0 friggin fish last year at the MS bassin!!!! Hell Im going to wear it now to get some luck put into it.

I had mine done by The walleye Guru himself Sheldon. Best shirt I have ever purchased I tell ya.
Fishing isn't a matter of life and death....
It's much more important.

ORWL
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

almontefisher wrote:I have one my buddy and I made up for the MS Bassin tourney and have worn it all of twice. I feel real good in it and love it alot but I don't want to take all the luck out of it for the next tourney I am in. I have thought about wearing it all the time but that luck may get used up......wait a second....what luck I caught 0 friggin fish last year at the MS bassin!!!! Hell Im going to wear it now to get some luck put into it.

I had mine done by The walleye Guru himself Sheldon. Best shirt I have ever purchased I tell ya.
Wear it to bed.. and ONLY that.

Tell your wife it is your "Lucky" shirt and see what happens.

Report back with pics... put it in the hunting section.

Craig
bardern
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bardern »

If you like the look cool. But I don't understand why folks pay good bucks to other folks for the right to advertise their product?

This is coming from a guy who works for an outdoor based company.
Barry Keicks
DropShot’r
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by DropShot’r »

[quote="almontefisher"] I feel real good in it and love it alot but I don't want to take all the luck out of it for the next tourney I am in. I have thought about wearing it all the time but that luck may get used up......wait a second....what luck I caught 0 friggin fish last year at the MS bassin!!!! quote]

Among several other things I don't believe in.....I do not believe in luck. Our day on the water is represented by our confidence, how well we prepared and how we adjusted to conditions throughout the day.

I think a fishing jersey just looks cool and who knows, I may have a bit more confidence and fish better with it.

Steve
Dobyns Army member
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

RideauRiverSteve wrote:I think a fishing jersey just looks cool and who knows, I may have a bit more confidence and fish better with it.
When you asked for opinions Steve you got 'em.

When you consider opinions different than your own, you accept them as opinions, and nothing more really.

Cool thread in that it helps you decide for you, and good answer above.

If considering a fishing jersey style shirt I'd personally be more inclined to go with artwork such as Guy Harvey or, Troutbum, Fifty-Inch and have them do something custom for the price. Again, just an opinion.
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

Moosebunk wrote:...If considering a fishing jersey style shirt I'd personally be more inclined to go with artwork such as Guy Harvey or, Troutbum, Fifty-Inch and have them do something custom for the price. Again, just an opinion.

NICE idea!

Any examples?

Craig
bostonwhaler
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bostonwhaler »

if someone calls you a dick for wearing a fishing shirt when you are fishing. gues what . They are a dick. who cares what you wear. Unless you are a dude wearing a thing riding a 4 wheeler. thats just freaking gross. Saw that once, almost made me puke. From this day I call him thong boy. lol Hollywood knows who I am talking about.
Hollywood catches more perch than me
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

bostonwhaler wrote:...Unless you are a dude wearing a thing riding a 4 wheeler. thats just freaking gross. Saw that once, almost made me puke. From this day I call him thong boy. lol Hollywood knows who I am talking about.

Could you see his helmet?

Craig