helping hand

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
troll
Participant
Participant

helping hand

Post by troll »

went to petrie to tinker with my flasher around 11 yesterday.After emptying all my gear out onto the ice I kiss my wife and waved goodbye.First thing to do ,start the auger no problem.It started but would not throttle up,never had that problem before but here I was all my gear in a pile and no working auger.Thanks to the help of the only other fisherman on the ice I was back in bussiness, a big thanks to a gentleman named Tim.Fish were present most of the day and they even tasted my offerring a few times.Three very small eyes around 11 inches 1 at 14 and I missed 1 with some weight to it.S tayed till arond 6:30 but the bite for the most part ended around 5.Vex works just fine auger not sure.Cheers John
Tussman
Participant
Participant

Post by Tussman »

we are a big family! :wink:
It's not over until it's over.
Haulin Bass
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Haulin Bass »

God one!! Glad to see strangers helping each other. Almost worth a case of beer!!!!! :)
troll
Participant
Participant

Post by troll »

I paid it foreword at the end of the day when someone without minnows asked if he could buy some off me I gave him half a dozen on me with a big good luck.Cheers John
Dan Smyth
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Dan Smyth »

That is what it's all about!!! Good on both of you.