Muskrat Lake Invite

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Seabass81
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Muskrat Lake Invite

Post by Seabass81 »

Well I have Sunday Off so my cousin ( farlane...) and I will be hitting Muskrat lake .

This is a open invite to anybody who wants to meet up . We have the trout g2g coming up next month so I figure it might be a good chance to put awinning formula together.

Anybody interested? I will be at Waterview road for 7:30 am. I am on foot and plan a 15 minute walk.

Let me know who is down !
muskymatt
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by muskymatt »

You still planning on going?

Might be interested

Matt
Seabass81
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Seabass81 »

Sent you a pm ~!
Hollywood
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Hollywood »

Bostonwhaler's shack is the brown one straight out from waterview. Our uncle's is the red one on the bay out to the left. Either one of them would gladly say hello.... just make sure if it's my uncle wendel's shack, you use the door bell. hahahaah.

Just tell him Myles sent you :)

PS: If he offers you a pop, the ones with a mark on the lid are rye and ginger's teehee
Fishing is a heritage we need to teach. Take a kid fishing! And take me too while you're at it.
Eli
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Eli »

I'll be there one day this weekend.
If you see a red Quickfish3 pop-up come say hi.
MLR
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Re: Muskrat Lake Invite

Post by MLR »

Seabass81 wrote:Well I have Sunday Off so my cousin ( farlane...) and I will be hitting Muskrat lake .

This is a open invite to anybody who wants to meet up . We have the trout g2g coming up next month so I figure it might be a good chance to put awinning formula together.

Anybody interested? I will be at Waterview road for 7:30 am. I am on foot and plan a 15 minute walk.

Let me know who is down !
John

Did you come up with a winning formula?