This Sunday Bay of Quinte with G2 Angling Anyone Want to go?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
JimW
Site Admin
Site Admin

This Sunday Bay of Quinte with G2 Angling Anyone Want to go?

Post by JimW »

I'm heading down to the Bay of Quinte to fish with Grant from G2 Angling. I have booked for 2 guys but it doesn't look like my buddy can make it, so I have a spot available if anyone is interested.

Leave early Sunday morning to meet up with G2 in Deseronto for 6am, fish all day drive home Sunday evening.

If anyone is interested pm me and I'll give you more details.

Cheers,

JimW
Dan Smyth
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Dan Smyth »

I guess I will meet you Sunday as I have a group of 4 meeting the same people at the same place at the same time. We are going down Saturday afternoon and spending the night fish all day and drive back Sunday night.
Hope you bring the good luck that I have been missing the last couple of weeks. Should be fun.
JimW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JimW »

Looks like I'll see ya Sunday Dan. I'll see what I can do about the good luck. :lol:

JimW
Maple
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Maple »

Hey Jim,

Don't forget that there's a walleye tourny and fish-fry on Sunday put on by ProTackle in Belleville. $25 per angler fishing from 5 AM till noonish. Mystery weight of winning fish to be drawn out of a hat. Prizes to be won.

Maple
JimW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JimW »

Thanks Maple,

We may pick up tickets early Sunday morning for Pro Tackle's derby.

Good luck at the Battle of the Bay on Saturday.

JimW