BOQ

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Dirtus
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

BOQ

Post by Dirtus »

we had a great but chilly morning on sat. got out at 6 am set up before sun up....all was quite till around 7am then my partner in my shack started putting a hurt on the eye's, he had 3 on the ice before i got 1....end of the morning good company, good fishing, we would of had our limit but, as my partner kept reminding me " no skill " lol :lol: we ended up with 6, the big one was hooked bad. We had 10 - 12 on as we lost a couple at the hole as well.....great morning out.....

Andy
Out4trout
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Out4trout »

Those are some beauts!!
Charles
Participant
Participant

Re: BOQ

Post by Charles »

Dirtus wrote:we had a great but chilly morning on sat. got out at 6 am set up before sun up....all was quite till around 7am then my partner in my shack started putting a hurt on the eye's, he had 3 on the ice before i got 1....end of the morning good company, good fishing, we would of had our limit but, as my partner kept reminding me " no skill " lol :lol: we ended up with 6, the big one was hooked bad. We had 10 - 12 on as we lost a couple at the hole as well.....great morning out.....

Andy
Nice fish, how do you like your hut? I'm looking in to getting one for next week-end, tired of boroying!!

Charles
Dirtus
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Dirtus »

i love it, it was -23 when we got on he ice , with a small heater in it , we were fine , it goes up and down fine in the cold, can put a ton of stuff in it. the cover was extra but worth it.

Andy
C5
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by C5 »

nice fish Andy!
fatluke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fatluke »

Beauties.

I'm sure you appreciated the hut in that weather.
MEAT - Grind it, stuff it, smoke it.