Nickels and 12pounder gator I would do that 24/7 @ Paradise!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
MLR
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by MLR »

Big Bass 444 wrote:I can`t imagine a lake like this open to public + a boat launch above that!...It would be insane!!....Look what Mc Bay as become and both places are not that far apart!...you know what I mean! :roll:

I don`t mind C&R but I would rather see lower limits and mostly size limits for each species on such lakes.
Just imagine what would happen if you posted the name of someone's lake "X" :o
Big Bass 444
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Big Bass 444 »

Like Kevin wrote on Facebook there is lot`s of lakes in the Gatineau Hills that provides real good fisheries yet somewhat private to public.....but some not!......With over 120 lakes up in the Gatineau Hills from Gatineau to Maniwaki I agree with Kevin about this statement.

Paradise lake is one of many lakes of it`s kind up there!... Will I
state the names of all the lakes I will fish in 2011...of course not!...But you will know for sure that I fish the Gatineau Hills and surroundings.

I was 14 riding my mountain bike when I first went to paradise lake....spinning around the lake with friends you could see all those big smallies in clear water.......I have fished this lake twice since then....I will fish it probably one more time in the Summer and perhaps 1 ice fishing outing. It will be good enough for me.I could fish that lake every month but not my thing...

It seams like there is something going on right now about filming, promotion photos, sponsors, cap giveaway(LOL) and "Guiding" these people in on Paradise!.....I know I am part of some of this also....but I agree we should be real careful about that since some of us reach out far on the Net and other means of communication and in the fishing industry.
Last edited by Big Bass 444 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eli
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Eli »

Either the water is public and there should be a point of access (not necessarily a concrete boat launch with all the bells and whistles) that anyone can use...or the water is private and only the owners have access to it.
Can't be both.
MLR
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by MLR »

Eli wrote:Either the water is public and there should be a point of access (not necessarily a concrete boat launch with all the bells and whistles) that anyone can use...or the water is private and only the owners have access to it.
Can't be both.
Sure it can be both, there are lots of lakes that are surrounded by private property, but water/lake is owned by the crown.

So, me and you and every other citizen own it, it just our governments let all the land surrounding it be sold and we lost access to it, unless you have a float plane.
riverdog
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by riverdog »

I love Lake X!
Fishing 24/7
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Fishing 24/7 »

to me this lake is just a sweet place to bring friends share good fish and have a good laugh.

i had great days on it. but like bb444

defenetly not on my top list next year.

this lake needs a brake man!

from me and from yan! :lol: :lol: :lol:

so small and fragil
Big Bass 444
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Big Bass 444 »

Don`t forget dude you and I have plans early on this year! :wink: