RJ on Big City Fishing tonight

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Musky51
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

RJ on Big City Fishing tonight

Post by Musky51 »

10 pm... Great job Rob!
Dcaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Dcaster »

Super cool show.
Out4trout
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Out4trout »

I don't watch much TV, but last night went for the news... and found out that WFN is free preview on Bell Xpressvue. Flipped to it, the St Lawrence carp episode was airing with RJ. The show was very well done, the videography was good. Especially refreshing to see Amanda Plewes as co-host.

Good job Jamie and RJ!!
Spezza_Fan
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Spezza_Fan »

Out4trout wrote:I don't watch much TV, but last night went for the news... and found out that WFN is free preview on Bell Xpressvue. Flipped to it, the St Lawrence carp episode was airing with RJ. The show was very well done, the videography was good. Especially refreshing to see Amanda Plewes as co-host.

Good job Jamie and RJ!!
I didn't catch the show last night but I think it plays another couple of times this week as re-runs so I'll PVR it. I personally dislike the show. I watched about 10 episodes and I find this "Amanda Plewes" voice to be so annoying and lifeless. I'm used to watching Dave Mercer so I get all hyped up watching the show but as much as the concept is interesting, I have a hard time watching it. But with RJ on the show, I'll watch it any day.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

They say the camera adds 10 pounds.....I'd say more like 40... :lol: :lol: :oops:
Spezza_Fan
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Spezza_Fan »

RJ wrote:They say the camera adds 10 pounds.....I'd say more like 40... :lol: :lol: :oops:
I'd still rather watch you then that chick. 40 pounds heavier or not! :lol:
nips
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by nips »

I watched the show too, pretty cool to see a fishing show in your backyard. I agree with spezza that Amanda Plewes should not be on that show. Carp fishing is becoming more and more popular and for just cause they pull like tanks I was wondering what you folks think of the people that shoot the carp with bows. This is a growing sport on the st.lawrence and I don't really agree with it. A few years back in a campsite just west of where the show was filmed, we were camping and there was a creek that flowed into the larry. The creek was loaded with carp and we just happened to grab that campsite along the creek. We caught numerous carp right from our picnic table with beers in hand. So the next morning we decided to head out to the main water and do some bottom bouncing. When we get back the ladies tell us that a boat came through the creek with 4 guys and they shot all the carp, and they did they were all gone. :cry: :cry:
My undersized musky just ATE your trophy bass
bucketmouth
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by bucketmouth »

It's a great show hosted by one of FH's own. Let's show Jamie our support folks. If you don't get WFN you can always watch the first episode on YouTube now (and fast forward the Tip of the Week if you'd like).

http://www.youtube.com/user/BigCityFishing