White Lake Regs.

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
smokercraft
Participant
Participant

White Lake Regs.

Post by smokercraft »

Just a quick question for clarification. Sometimes the MNR regs can be confusing with the wording. It shows for walleye, the zone 18 limit is 4 with only 1 being bigger than 18.1 inches.... In the area where it says EXCEPTIONs to the rules for zone 18, White lake says no walleye between 13.8'' and 19.7''. Does this mean that I can only keep 1 fish, as long as it is over 19.7''? unless the others are smaller than 13.8'' and I can keep 3 of the small ones as well? Or is it a whole new set of rules for this exception and I forget about the zone 18 normal regs. and just use the exception, meaning I could keep 4 walleye as long as they are over 19.7'' OR under 13.8''?
the bogie Man
Participant
Participant

Dont Worrie About It

Post by the bogie Man »

I wouldnt worrie about it as you never catch anything there!!!! Give me a call ill go with you
smokercraft
Participant
Participant

Post by smokercraft »

I guess a lot of people find this confusing too. Is there a way to ask the MNR for clarification? Hopefully I will run into a CO and ask him in person.
JimmyBuffett
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by JimmyBuffett »

you're allowed one walleye over 19.7" or if you can find any cigars :lol: you can keep 3 of those...

when in doubt don't wait for a CO, call the mnr and get some answers...

Pembroke or Kemptville can fill in all the blanks, good luck.
let the slay commence