Talkin some ice this week!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Talkin some ice this week!

Post by RJ »

Ice is around....and more coming!

Lookin forward to yakkin about ice with yas Wednesday at Broadways and both Saturday and Sunday at Bennett's in Smiths Falls.

Wayne and Shaun received their orders at the shop for the ice season so snap it up now before it's gone!

If you are venturing out on the ice, be careful fellas....and let the little guys go first.... :lol:

RJ
JimW
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Talkin some ice this week!

Post by JimW »

RJ wrote:Ice is around....and more coming!

Lookin forward to yakkin about ice with yas Wednesday at Broadways and both Saturday and Sunday at Bennett's in Smiths Falls.

Wayne and Shaun received their orders at the shop for the ice season so snap it up now before it's gone!

If you are venturing out on the ice, be careful fellas....and let the little guys go first.... :lol:

RJ
Stopped by Bennett's for a quick look at the ice fishing stuff after work today. The Vex FL-22's look SWEET... maybe next year.

I decided to pick up a couple of the new Northland Live Forage baits... I couldn't decide which ones to get so I ended up buying about 25. I hope they work :D .

Probably stop by on Saturday to say hi and pick up some bait. If I going looking for safe ice this weekend to fish and take RJ's advice, it looks like I need to find "a little guy" to go with me this weekend.

Can't make Wednesday's G2G, so hopefully see a few people out at Bennett's.

Cheers and be safe out there.

JimW
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

I can't believe it's this time of year again, when it feels like I was just swatting at mosquitoes and watching the sun set after 9 pm.

Still, I'm looking forward to reading some ice reports and know there will be some good stuff just around the corner.

As RJ said, be safe!

W.
Thanks, Dad, for taking me fishing when I was a kid.
Raydar
Participant
Participant

Post by Raydar »

I'm watching and waiting for some safe ice. I'm excited to try this ice fishing thing out. I got all the gear I think I need just need some ice to try everything out. Thanks for keeping all of us up to date on the ice conditions and for goodness sake be safe everyone.

Raydar
Keep your line in the water and there will always be a smile on your face.
C5
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

no drool on my FL-22

Post by C5 »

I don't want you guys to get drool all over my Fl-22 ... feel free to look but keep the drool off:)

Ron
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Just a reminder fellas!

I popped into Bennett's tonight.....WOW...they are ready for ice like I've never seen before...

If you are pumped for ice season that is the place to be this weekend!

RJ