R you ready for the B 1 Results...

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Scumking
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Scumking »

Yeah for sure fishing was tough, I was dock master when the boats came at one of the launch sites and on the first day we registered 3 blowin engines and the fishing Canada boat took off there skag.Angelo told me that they hit a rock crib, Second day one of our Marshall boats blew another engine.Tough going.

IT WAS BLAST TO BE THERE

Ron
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bass Addict »

Scumking wrote: the fishing Canada boat took off there

Yep they sure did... :wink:

ratsotail
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by ratsotail »

Wow the Izumi's must have been fishing left handed or something....way down in the standings. Conditions must have been tough with all the "donuts" at the bottom. I've never fished competitively before, but are results like this fairly common? I'd probably give up if I was shut out like that. A lot can be said for just recreational fishing :D !

tight lines,

ratsotail
Seabass81
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Seabass81 »

My luck on the Larry has been bad. But these guys where really thrown a curve ball. Crystal clear waters to pea soup in a matter of hours.

John
jwhite
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by jwhite »

Looks like Renegade teams finished 3rd and 4th overall. I wonder how teams from other circuits did? :wink:
What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?

The position of the dirt bag!
Mr Twister
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Mr Twister »

Looks like Renegade teams finished 3rd and 4th overall. I wonder how teams from other circuits did?
Well??? :shock:
jwhite
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by jwhite »

Many teams got skunked. Conditions were extremely tough on the teams and even more on those less familiar with Franny.

almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

jwhite wrote:Many teams got skunked. Conditions were extremely tough on the teams and even more on those less familiar with Franny.
That many teams got skunked?? I can not understand that. You mean to tell me they did not catch any fish at all?? Even in a monsoon I am sure I can squeak out a 1lber...lol. But again I do not have any tourney experience really and would have kept any bass and culled up!
Fishing isn't a matter of life and death....
It's much more important.

ORWL
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

later Jimmy
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

ok...i have cleaned this thread up...and deleted the crap. if your post was deleted it may have just been caught in the middle, please don't be offended. but NO MORE stiring the pot please :) unless you want to go hunting with someone
fatluke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fatluke »

Andy_L wrote:later Jimmy
\

You're Welcome Andy.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
MEAT - Grind it, stuff it, smoke it.
jwhite
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by jwhite »

almontefisher wrote:
jwhite wrote:Many teams got skunked. Conditions were extremely tough on the teams and even more on those less familiar with Franny.
That many teams got skunked?? I can not understand that. You mean to tell me they did not catch any fish at all?? Even in a monsoon I am sure I can squeak out a 1lber...lol. But again I do not have any tourney experience really and would have kept any bass and culled up!
If you are only going to weigh a few pounds of fish it's likely not worth getting in line for the weigh-in since you know you likely won't make the cut for day 2.

Question is....how many teams didn't think 6 pounds would make the cut and dumped their fish thinking they didn't have enough?

Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

OMG HAHAHAHAHA you idiot!!!!! hahahahahahaha ouchie ouchie ouchie....pepsi outa the nose again!!!!!!!!!!!
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

jwhite wrote:
almontefisher wrote:
If you are only going to weigh a few pounds of fish it's likely not worth getting in line for the weigh-in since you know you likely won't make the cut for day 2.

Question is....how many teams didn't think 6 pounds would make the cut and dumped their fish thinking they didn't have enough?
Great point J. Makes sense but again me being a little wet behind the ears would keep whatever I caught just to see some lbs on the board :oops: :lol:

As for the cut off for day 2...6lbs must be a low cut off for tourney's. Has there ever been anything lower with Renegeds etc.
Fishing isn't a matter of life and death....
It's much more important.

ORWL
brufan
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by brufan »

Andy_L wrote:ok...i have cleaned this thread up...and deleted the crap. if your post was deleted it may have just been caught in the middle, please don't be offended. but NO MORE stiring the pot please :) unless you want to go hunting with someone
DAMN! What did I miss, did Jimmy Jammy quit again? Just curious, don't want to stir the pot, but how did his "partner" do in the B1? Jimmy eloquently stated that his 3+ pound per fish would land him in the top 10 in Renegade, so I guess we are to assume the same is true for the B1? 8)