Open Seat tomorrow.... Lepasse.

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
fishmaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Open Seat tomorrow.... Lepasse.

Post by fishmaster »

Well my partner can't make it now tomorrow for a trip to Lepasse. Is there anyone in the area interested in going? I'll be leaving home here by 7am which puts me in Lepasse around 8. I'll be there all day and will be fishing Largemouth the whole time (unless I can't find them and then I'll run for smallies...... maybe ) I'll check back every half hour or so so PM me your phone number if you're interested and I'll call back as soon as I can.
HotelTango
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by HotelTango »

Wish I could take up your offer. Lapasse is my favorite part of the river to fish. Won a bit of money on that part of the river. We will probably cross paths on the Hwy. I will be heading up to Cartier lake. Good luck.
All fishermen are liars except for you and me, and to tell you the truth, I'm not sure about you.
fishmaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by fishmaster »

You might want to look into if you can get to Cartier Lake. The forestry is closed now because of hunting season and the gate is locked at Corry Lake. I'd hate to see you drive up here only to have the gate closed. I don't know how you would find out if it is open, maybe call the forestry number and they'll have a recording maybe :?
HotelTango
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by HotelTango »

Thx for the heads up.

I called and the gates are closed.

Cheers
Last edited by HotelTango on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All fishermen are liars except for you and me, and to tell you the truth, I'm not sure about you.
fishmaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by fishmaster »

Seat is still open, how can no one want to go fishing on what is going to be a perfect Sunday???? :P It won't cost a thing other than 2 peanut butter and jam sandwiches.............UMMMM sandwiches
HotelTango
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by HotelTango »

PM Sent
beachburger
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by beachburger »

With my boat in the shop I'd love to join you. But I promised my wife I would finally build the planter I bought the wood for 2 months ago so she can transplant some plants before the frost starts up.

Have fun. HT's a great guy to fish with.
fishmaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by fishmaster »

Hotel I sent you a PM back, see you in the morning.
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

fishmaster wrote:Hotel I sent you a PM back, see you in the morning.
You found a great fishing partner in HotelTango.

Have a good time... enjoy Hydro Bay!!

Craig
fishmaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by fishmaster »

I have been down there the last 2 weekends and I haven't caught a single fish in Hydro Bay or any other bay for that matter. I have got all my fish out in the main channel so I'm thinking they will still be there. I think the low water drove them out of the bays and even though the water came up I think they have stayed in the channel. I guess we'll find out tomorrow. :wink:
beachburger
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by beachburger »

I think the low water drove them out of the bays and even though the water came up I think they have stayed in the channel. I guess we'll find out tomorrow
Last weekend, my "watch your motor" marker was high and dry. This afternoon it was at the 10" mark. But I suspect you are right and they will still be in the main channel. It's been that way all season.
fishmaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by fishmaster »

Well it was a beauty day and Hotel Tango(Marc) was a great partner for the day but the fish weren't in such a good mood. We caught a few but not like it was the last couple of weekends. I did manage one that was 4 lbs even that fell victim to a Senko. Marc caught one that we had caught a couple of weeks ago that had this weird deformed head. It was caught in the exact same spot that I caught if a week ago. He got a picture so he might post it later. Here is a pic of the 4lber, once again thanks for the great company today Tango!!

cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

Nice bucket!

Glad you had fun... be careful when wearing shorts in any picture on Fish Hawk.. you run the risk of getting a citation from BeechBurger for a fashion faux-pas!!!

:wink: :wink:

Hope you had fun!!

Craig
HotelTango
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by HotelTango »

Thanx again for the great outing Marty. A day on the water is always better then a day at the office. I will post up the picture of the '' GIMP '' when I get a chance. Unfortunatly I am stuck at work all week and have no access to my camera. Again thank you, it was blast.

Cheers
HotelTango
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by HotelTango »

Thanx again for the great outing Marty. A day on the water is always better then a day at the office. I will post up the picture of the '' GIMP '' when I get a chance. Unfortunatly I am stuck at work all week and have no access to my camera. Again thank you, it was blast.

Cheers