Fast & Furious Muskie Action

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
lapointeric
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by lapointeric »

@ BM — Of course, I didn't even think it was worth mentioning, everything is released... I mean we revived a half-digested 4 lber... :) **IF** we ever catch that big girl, I'm sure we'll take a few extra pics, but she'll be sent swimming.

@ Walleye Man — It's a pretty sweet deal, no doubt. Last thing I want to do is 'flaunt' it. I truly appreciate how lucky we are to be fishing there... even though they're not all 30lbs.

@ Cprince — Thanks Craig. Allow me to return the kidding.

Donnie and Marie? Are ALL your jokes that current! :D

HA HA Musky puke... Now THAT's funny. The thing was still trying to breathe and move around, all we did was give him a decent shot at recovery by putting him upright and getting some water through those gills. There was no mouth to mouth.

In the winter, all the visors go in the closet and out come the Davy Crockett hats. **Notice I used an ancient reference to help illustrate my joke**

@ The Torpedo — How'd mom wolfe do? Not sure I saw a report yet.

@ Eli – Ya it's obviously a good spawning creek of some kind.

@ Daner — Wasn't our first visit, the cradle is extremely useful. Next year I'll bring a video camera for sure. It would be nice to capture a strike. You always SEE & HEAR the strike. The hook set is reactionary.

Cheers guys/gals for the kind words.

Eric
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

A crazy, action packed report, complete with cannibalism...! :shock: That must have been some fish. You know where it lives now... 8)

What a day on the water!

W.
Thanks, Dad, for taking me fishing when I was a kid.
gonefishin
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by gonefishin »

Awesome action and great report. Must have been a good day.
muskymatt
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by muskymatt »

Cool...what action...that's a pile of Muskies 8)
Peppino
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Peppino »

Great report! Thanks for sharing! 8)