2 Open Seats for Mid-Week 3 day Quinte Fall Outing**FILLED**

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

2 Open Seats for Mid-Week 3 day Quinte Fall Outing**FILLED**

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

I've decided to do a 3 day outing this fall on Quinte and have 2 seats available on my boat....it's 20' long with a wide beam so there's plenty of room to move around with 3 guys in it... :wink:

I haven't picked the exact date yet but it will be sometime in November and it will be during the week (Wed - Fri) ....We will be trailering the boat each day from Picton and spending 2 nights in one of the cottages at West Lake Willows resort which is about a 15min from the Picton launch according to Scott the owner... http://www.westlakewillows.com/

Send me a pm for more info if interested....

Seats are taken for the 3 day trip...I may do a few day trips though...
Last edited by troutnmuskiehunter on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
fishin mission
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by fishin mission »

CAN I GO tmh :lol: :lol:
Out4trout
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Out4trout »

Let me guess... 24/7 and BA? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Daner
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Daner »

Ahh, don't worry, that is not the place to be that time of the year.
West Lake is placed on the west side of Prince Edward County (the causeway) big lake Ontario.
The fish are moving in from the south side of Prince Edward County to Adolphus Reach to Long Reach up toward Napanee and Trenton and laying in the river channels and bays.
West lake makes for a very, very long ride (south and then west) around the causeway and then (in north and wind here and there until you find the run).
However, I guess they are going to fish for salmon and trout?
Bonne Chance Mitchucha!@!!
A Fish a Day, will keep the Blues away!
fatluke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fatluke »

Daner wrote:Ahh, don't worry, that is not the place to be that time of the year.
West Lake is placed on the west side of Prince Edward County (the causeway) big lake Ontario.
The fish are moving in from the south side of Prince Edward County to Adolphus Reach to Long Reach up toward Napanee and Trenton and laying in the river channels and bays.
West lake makes for a very, very long ride (south and then west) around the causeway and then (in north and wind here and there until you find the run).

If you read the post, he will be going to the launch in picton.

Quick start back to your old ways.
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

Daner wrote:Ahh, don't worry, that is not the place to be that time of the year.
Daner, where does it say that we're fishing West Lake??????????
TroutnMuskieHunter wrote: We will be trailering the boat each day from Picton and spending 2 nights in one of the cottages at West Lake Willows resort which is about a 15min from the Picton launch according to Scott the owner... http://www.westlakewillows.com/

We're using Scott's resort as a base camp and will be making the short trip from his resort to the Picton launch everyday...

I didn't realize you have fished Quinte in the fall...where did you have most of your success???
Daner
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Daner »

I haven't picked the exact date yet but it will be sometime in November and it will be during the week (Wed - Fri) ....We will be trailering the boat each day from Picton and spending 2 nights in one of the cottages at West Lake Willows resort which is about a 15min from the Picton launch according to Scott the owner... http://www.westlakewillows.com/
Sorry guys, my mistake, I should have seen this. Al I saw was West Lake.
I guess I need glasses.
Your are right, it will be the best place.
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Slay em Steve!
I fish when SHE lets me!!!
Daner
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Daner »

Yes Steve, slay me I do deserve it!!! :oops:
Just make sure it is with monster Pickerel that I know you and your team will catch.
Good success, Muchacho!
XXXL
Participant
Participant

Post by XXXL »

Think he was talking about the eyes Dane... not you. Don't be so hard on yourself. And no worries.... we'll put a spanking on em if Pops can control that new boat :)
Daner
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Daner »

Thank you XXL. Have a safe and good time with him.
And remember, he is grumpy between 5:30 and 7 am!
Make sure he has his steak for dinner, his Eatmores throughout the day.
And don't believe a word he says about me, cause it is probably a little not so true or a little more than!
Daner