LeBaron and Shimano

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
biggs
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by biggs »

MLR wrote:Cabela's canada price is 239.99

https://www.cabelas.ca/index.cfm?pageid ... i4&x=0&y=0

or give one of the fish hawk retail partners a call and get the fish hawk discount
I checked that site but see it.....perfect thanks!
john c
Participant
Participant

Post by john c »

i noticed the same thing a month or so ago, i stop at the store and they only had the 1000 size and didn't know when they would get more in. i decide to give shaun a call at bennett's and they had 4 in stock. i made the trip out to smith falls, where shaun was very helpful and gave me a great price on it.
thanks again shaun as this is by far the nicest spinning real i've ever used.
John Cheng
Eastern Lake Ontario Walleye Guide - Kingston
Mr. T.
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Re: LeBaron and Shimano

Post by Mr. T. »

biggs wrote:So I am thinking of getting a Ci4 and went on the LeBaron site to get a sense of the CAD price and noticed that there are no Shimano rods or reels on their site, then I thought of how all Shimano is on "special" and the reel case is empty at LeBaron.
There is no way LeBaron dropped Shimano or vise versa......is there? cause that would be very dumb on their part.

Am I just crazy or is there anything to this?

check their site yourself:
http://www.lebaron.ca/pdf_access_sp10/index.htm

Does anyone know the price of a Ci4 2500??
I have the 2010 catalogue and it says the Stradic CI4 2500 is $238.45. I'm not sure how often their prices get changed so please don't hold me to it. :)
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by toobinator »

I have them at Paddletales. With your Fish-Hawk discount, I am cheaper. I throw in the spooling too.

Ed
Save a bass. Eat a chicken
steve-hamilton
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by steve-hamilton »

buy from your local retailer.

ed is probably cheaper.

Edit: I see he is. :wink:
Mudpout
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Mudpout »

Track one down! It's well worth it. Only prob i had when i got mine is that it was just too light to balance well with any of my rods. Have it paired to a 6ft crucial, prob the best vert jigging combo ive ever tried.
jwhite
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by jwhite »

toobinator wrote:I have them at Paddletales. With your Fish-Hawk discount, I am cheaper. I throw in the spooling too.

Ed
Nothing further to add. This is the BEST option for you.
biggs
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by biggs »

I fully intended on buying one from a local retailer, I only went on the LeBaron site to get a sense of the CAD price.

I would never buy anything other than lures from LeBaron because they don't stand behind their products.
Bennetts
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by Bennetts »

We have it @Bennett,s in Smiths Falls great price. great selection ,fish -hawk discounts, great service.
fishmaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by fishmaster »

You will really like the service you get from either Paddletales or Bennett"s, both places are great to deal with. The only problem is if you go to either store there is no way you will walk out with just a reel, they have way to much stuff there not to buy anything else :lol: I have one of the new CI4's and it is amazing. It is super light, very smooth and has a great drag. I rigged it on a Crucial and you can fish with it all day long and never get tired. You will enjoy it when you buy one!!