Quebec lake help

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
IanD
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by IanD »

Pike_Dreams wrote:Never Fished bass here myself but I have seen people come off Lac Henney with some nice ones.....try it.

Pike_Dreams 8)
Avatar bass is a Henney fish and she is still there.
Pike Dreams, do you stay at Whitefish Lodge?
Dobyns Rods Pro Staff
The Rod Glove Pro Staff
Paddletales
IanD
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by IanD »

Pike_Dreams wrote:Never Fished bass here myself but I have seen people come off Lac Henney with some nice ones.....try it.

Pike_Dreams 8)
Dobyns Rods Pro Staff
The Rod Glove Pro Staff
Paddletales
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

IanD wrote:
cprince wrote:

Pike_Dreams 8)
Is there a public launch on Henney?

Craig
Craig,
The only launch on the lake is the one at Whitefish Lodge. Charlie charges $5 I believe to launch and park. Takes a while to figure the lake out but once you do you will be there a lot.
Ian
Five bucks is more than reasonable for a lodge to charge.

Thanks Ian... hope you figure out the multiple posting problem! Common problem on this board. Like learning to make a straight shot on an old, poorly maintained and wobbly pool table left in a damp basement.

Craig
Pike_Dreams
Participant
Participant

Post by Pike_Dreams »

IanD wrote:

Pike_Dreams 8)
Got up there for the first time this year, but others close to me have been going for years. So yessum, Whitefish Lodge was great, and so was Charlie!

Pike_Dreams
Follow me, we'll take a fish boating
IanD
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by IanD »

cprince wrote:
IanD wrote:
cprince wrote: Is there a public launch on Henney?

Craig
Craig,
The only launch on the lake is the one at Whitefish Lodge. Charlie charges $5 I believe to launch and park. Takes a while to figure the lake out but once you do you will be there a lot.
Ian

Thanks Ian... hope you figure out the multiple posting problem! Common problem on this board. Like learning to make a straight shot on an old, poorly maintained and wobbly pool table left in a damp basement.

Craig
By life is like a wobbly pool table. :D
I'll be up at the lodge the week of Aug 16. If you are around, look for the black Lund 1725 Rebel and say hello.
Ian
Dobyns Rods Pro Staff
The Rod Glove Pro Staff
Paddletales
IanD
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by IanD »

Pike_Dreams wrote:
IanD wrote:

Pike_Dreams 8)
Got up there for the first time this year, but others close to me have been going for years. So yessum, Whitefish Lodge was great, and so was Charlie!

Pike_Dreams
been going up there for over 20 years. Charlie is an old friend. hope to see you up there one day.
Ian
Dobyns Rods Pro Staff
The Rod Glove Pro Staff
Paddletales
biggs
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by biggs »

IanD wrote:
cprince wrote:
IanD wrote: Craig,
Ian

Craig
I'll be up at the lodge the week of Aug 16. If you are around, look for the black Lund 1725 Rebel and say hello.
Ian
Hopefully you can say hello to me too cause I hope to be in that boat one of those days the week of Aug 16th!........:wink: :wink: :wink: :D :lol:
IanD
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by IanD »

biggs wrote:
IanD wrote:
cprince wrote: Five bucks is more than reasonable for a lodge to charge.

Craig
Ian
Hopefully you can say hello to me too cause I hope to be in that boat one of those days the week of Aug 16th!........:wink: :wink: :wink: :D :lol:
I promise to say "hello" and even wave to you a couple of times from the front of the boat. :D :D
Dobyns Rods Pro Staff
The Rod Glove Pro Staff
Paddletales