Bass Season Opener 26th of June

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
HaZarD
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Bass Season Opener 26th of June

Post by HaZarD »

Where is everyone going? Im sure some of you are too tight arsed to even mention your special place. Thats ok. Just dont bother posting.

I will be on the Mississippi
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Newboro or Big Rideau or both... :lol:

I'd hit the Lower Ottawa on the Friday if people could get their heads outta their behinds with their ramp fees.... :roll: so I'll pass.

RJ
Trisomy21
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Trisomy21 »

Mind marking the spot on a map? lol
I've got a few spots on Little Cranberry and Dog Lake that I'll be at
as of 5:00 am.
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: Bass Season Opener 26th of June

Post by Bass Addict »

HaZarD wrote:Where is everyone going? Im sure some of you are too tight arsed to even mention your special place.

I'll be hitting Lake Special Place... :wink:
Trisomy21
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Trisomy21 »

Bass Addict wrote:
HaZarD wrote:Where is everyone going? Im sure some of you are too tight arsed to even mention your special place.

That's a good spot, just North of the unicorn ranch?
DropShotr
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by DropShotr »

If I'm alone on Saturday I'll be fishing the big nasty on the Rideau River for largies.

Sunday is a crap shoot. Don't know. Depends on who is going with me.

If wife, grandsons, son or a combination of them is going with me on Sunday, Charleston would be an educated guess at this point.

DS
Excessive compulsive dropshot fisherman
HaZarD
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by HaZarD »

Trisomy21 wrote:
Bass Addict wrote:

Neither of you read the post? I know you all think your funny but go to your private areas and fish. I am currently sick of this EXCLUSIVE fishing bs. GO make your own forum and ---- off.
reel_obsessions
Participant
Participant

Post by reel_obsessions »

Will be spending the day pulling in monster largies out of Taylor Lake! Never a failure!
For some,
Fishing is a hobby.

For others,
Fishing is a passion.

For a few,
Fishing is everything.
JBlack
Participant
Participant

Post by JBlack »

HaZarD wrote:
Trisomy21 wrote:
Bass Addict wrote:

Neither of you read the post? I know you all think your funny but go to your private areas and fish. I am currently sick of this EXCLUSIVE fishing bs. GO make your own forum and ---- off.
HaZarD, I couldn't agree more, I have been wanting to say that for a while.
I will probably be on the Rideau.

PS - I don't want to start anything I just think some of you guys are pretty ridiculous about stuff like that. no offence.
Trisomy21
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Trisomy21 »

HaZarD wrote:
Trisomy21 wrote:
Bass Addict wrote:

And you didn't read my first post? What, you want me to mark it on a map for you, Suzy? Oh wait, I already did that. You need to relax, it's not that hard to find bass.
HaZarD
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by HaZarD »

Trisomy21 wrote:
HaZarD wrote:
Trisomy21 wrote: That's a good spot, just North of the unicorn ranch?
And you didn't read my first post? What, you want me to mark it on a map for you, Suzy? Oh wait, I already did that. You need to relax, it's not that hard to find bass.
I said if you dont want to name you special place then dont post. This is about who is going where and dont mind talking about it. Can we get some THREAD CLEAN IN HERE
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

HaZarD wrote: Neither of you read the post? I know you all think your funny but go to your private areas and fish. I am currently sick of this EXCLUSIVE fishing bs. GO make your own forum and ---- off.
For a guy that joined only last month and that most that answered have been here for years. 1st thing that comes to mind is "" YOU"" GO make your own forum and ---- ---""" :lol: :lol:
When hell freezes over, I'll be there icefishing!!!

If you can't stand behind our troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again
HaZarD
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by HaZarD »

wow people seriously get a life. I just asked that if you have a special spot you dont want to talk about then dont post. Why am I getting my butt torn up from everyone after making a comment about people posting what I said to not even bother to post?

I made a SIMPLE topic to let people post where they are going if they feel like they want to.

I didnt want to hear "Im going to lake x to play with my rod!" its not needed and is a waste of posting imho. I know theres a special group of people in here that know Lake X and Lake O and Lake F and lake U. I dont care and make a thread to have people post about spots they dont mind talking about. Its just simple reading and understanding. Now please keyboard ninjas stay away.
Trisomy21
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Trisomy21 »

So basically you're asking for GPS coordinates to people's favorite fishing spots? 20 23.516 -122 02.625 there you go. Maybe you should have phrased your question differently? And learn how to take a joke.
HaZarD
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by HaZarD »

Hey trisom I asked where people are going for their bass opener. Not specifics. Get a little less anal please.