Anyone going fishing today?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
FishingIsHealing
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Anyone going fishing today?

Post by FishingIsHealing »

Wouldn't mind getting away from this part of the Rideau for a day. Will pay my way but I have to be picked up here (manotick)..........Preferably someone known to the site who isn't a complete psycho....lol... Lake is best but even going on the RIdeau would be a blast.

Doesn't have to be in a boat, shore fishing is cool too, just as long as it's not my usual haunt...

Target species: Doesn't matter, anything from sunfish to trout lol.......I just want out of this damn house!
FishingIsHealing
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Bump
FishingIsHealing
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Okay, I'm gone, out fishin alone again, funn.....Oh well, maybe I'll catch the big one who knows....

Hopefully the fishing store is open at 8.....If not i'll go to Tim's or something.....

Wish me luck.

=Tom=
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: Anyone going fishing today?

Post by Bass Addict »

FishingIsHealing wrote:Wouldn't mind getting away from this part of the Rideau for a day.........Preferably someone known to the site who isn't a complete '' psycho ''....lol... !

I guess there's no use of me inviting you then... :wink: :lol: .
There will be an influx of Great Grey Owls in the winter of 2017
Fishing 24/7
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Fishing 24/7 »

good luck FIH .

too bad your such an early bird!
FishingIsHealing
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

HahahahBassAddict!

I would love to Fish with you! :P

Same with 24/7.....I would like to meet you both actually......You both seem like great guys.

I'm sure you could teach me some things about fishing.....I really am passionate about fishing but I never get the results you guys do.

Anyways, 24/7 or BassAddict we should fish sometime, I will pay my way. Seriously it would be an honor to fish with yall.

Thx........

TTyl...

by the way I caught a bunch of sunfish, perch, and taught a little kid about fish which was more rewarding than the fish I caught. Also a Largemouth 1lb.