helping out our military staff in the area

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Bobber
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bobber »

Sorry Bob, swamped. I'll take a look at your PM. I'm away in June as well, and I'd hate to rush such a thing. I'll be in touch.
Rob Atkinson
Site Admin (retired)
Rideau-snag
Participant
Participant

Post by Rideau-snag »

barblessbob wrote:Seabass

it's no different then you taking someone from fish -hawk out

just a bunch of people fishing
i have contacted the Canadian Armed Forces, waiting for a responce

if there is anyone in the military out there can you pm me or call me at
613 323-1050

bob
im in the armed forces as a aviation technologist yet things like this are hard to do, due to the fact the forces are huge and spread out all over ottawa from NdHQ to Lietrem to Cansof com. But for sure i have a few friends that know alot about group trips . But ill definetly pass the word around to bunch of my buddys and they most def would be interested ...ill even try to get them to start browsing Hawk.

its great what your doing here though

thanks a bunch
\\//~\\//~\\//~\\//
Pro-Staff
Manotick Bait Fishing and Hunting
All your fishing Needs
//\\~ //\\~ //\\~ //\\
fishmaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by fishmaster »

What a great idea folks. If you decide to set this up near the various bases I am available to take anyone from Base Petawawa especially once Bass season opens. I'm thinking the best way to get in touch with our troops would be through the various MFRC's on each base. If this is going to be a one day deal I will also do my best to be there but I can`t guarantee anything.