Who wants to go fishing???

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Johnny Bass
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Who wants to go fishing???

Post by Johnny Bass »

I'd like to rent a boat or if you have a boat thats cool. If its a rental we could split the cost. if its a boat i will gladly pay for all the gas we consume.I like to go fishing during the week when the boat traffic is OK. I live in toronto and I wont drive further than 2 hours. I dont like to use live bait and i will target anything. I have all the fishing equipement necessary and more. If interested post a message here. My email is a disaster with all the spam i get. I just delete them all....
Johnny Bass
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Johnny Bass »

WOW! a board full of fisherman and no one wants to go? I guess you all already have partners. I gotta find new ones too. Jobs and marriage have disabled my old partners. Oh well. 2 more years my dad retires and I'll buy a boat :D . has anyone been to quinte lately? thinking of going...
nighttroller
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by nighttroller »

If you are going to Quinte, check out this board: http://forums.quintefishing.com/phpBB2/ ... 37f0ddc6d2 ood luck!
Johnny Bass
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Johnny Bass »

Thanks. I already know about that site.I've always fished deseronto but now I'm gonna head closer to the lake and see what happens. Near Mallory bay. Or maybe I will fish the mouth of the napannee. Most of that site is about Pickeral and hay bay......