Lake Nipissing

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Karack
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Karack »

wolfe wrote:I understand that the camera adds an extra 10 pounds to your girth... 8)

W.
Wolfe - I'm told that girth is a good thing ;)
justbass2
Participant
Participant

bassin

Post by justbass2 »

I've been fishing the Nip for years, all the west end of lake and I've never had a bad bass outing there are. I should email you a map with some areas marked off, but wouldn't you feel better if you find them on your own.

Good fish'n :lol:
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

send the map! :P
justbass2
Participant
Participant

To work or not to work

Post by justbass2 »

I'll take a poll based on the answers I get.

Do the fishing folks of Fish-hawk think I should hand over a map based on my time put in, or should Marcus have to do what most of us need to do to locate prime locations.

I'll be watching :!: :wink:
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Re: To work or not to work

Post by Markus »

justbass2 wrote: or should Marcus have to do what most of us need to do to locate prime locations.
I am doing it! I'm using the internet to source out as much info as I can. I've read more reports and Nipising info in the past week I've read in my whole life. I'm heading up 2 days early to pre fish the lake. I would use your information as a tool when prefishing.

Any help is appreciated. :D

mkehoe@fernlea.com if you get tired of dangling the carrot. :lol: :lol:
Steve G
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Steve G »

justbass2

One of the nice things about FH.net is that, no one thinks less of you, wether you share or don't share.

Other sites may flame you for sharing, or missleading someone :shock: . Here everything is freely given or not.

Make your own choice. :wink:
saskie
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Re: To work or not to work

Post by saskie »

Like others said - you won't be flamed for not sharing. Speaking for myself I can say that generally speaking the degree to which you help others is the degree of help you'll get. This site has been invaluable to me just moving here and knowing squat about E Ontario fishing. I've been a taker more than a giver of info so far...but then again I have been able to offer info on fishing for people who suddenly found themselves heading to NS or SK and wanted to do some fishing.
Cancatchbass
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Well, well,

Post by Cancatchbass »

Johnny Bass:

Nice to hear you really slay the smallies on the May 24th weekend.

Too bad the season doesn't open to 'til a month later. Were the "HUGE BASS" full of eggs? :shock:

CCB- couldn't let that pass. :evil:
Muskiemagnet
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Muskiemagnet »

Markus

Do you know what end or part of the lake you are to fish? The east end is like a different body of water than the west end. I'm assumiing you will be working the east end and south bay since you'll be heading out of N.Bay. Am I correct?
BASSSTALKER
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BASSSTALKER »

Give Markus the map!!! :)

He is a great guy who helps alot of us out on fishing and un-related matters and deserves a break!

P.S- CCB- Nice call
BASSSTALKER
Markus
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Markus »

Muskiemagnet wrote:Markus

Do you know what end or part of the lake you are to fish? The east end is like a different body of water than the west end. I'm assumiing you will be working the east end and south bay since you'll be heading out of N.Bay. Am I correct?
Boundries are from North Bay to Yelik Point (5km W of North Bay), outside of the Maniou Islands, and down to Cross Point. Note: Goose Island is out of bounds. This is approximately 20sq miles East Lake Nipissing and will include North Bay, South Bay, Callandar Bay and the Manitou Islands.
eye-tracker
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by eye-tracker »

Markus...

Give these maps a go...

http://www.fishontario.com/best-spots/n ... ecies.html

BTW you can borrow my handheld Marine GPS if you need one...

:wink:
Sheldon Hatch
Just a guy that likes to fish walleye