BOQ report last week

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
West Lake Willows
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

BOQ report last week

Post by West Lake Willows »

Here are some pics from last week. Can't remember what day they seem to be blending into each other as of late. I just had these pictures email to me so I thought I would post them.

Fish came almost in the middle between lighthouse and batcave. Best lure was blue/silver TD11 (its been very good this year) out 200' no wieght. Purple reef runner was good that day as well.

Recently blue and silver reef and grey ghost (especially) reef have been best.

Big fish of the day - 12.5 lbs

Another shot of the same fish

First fish of the day - I had him stick his arms out as far as possible and it still looks small.

Waiting for more

Hope you enjoy.

Scott
Prairieboy
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Prairieboy »

Nive eyes Scott.

Where the heck was the wind on that day?
Erie-Eyes
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Erie-Eyes »

Well done Scott. I found fishing tough this year with wet windy conditions on most of our trips, much improved weather 9/10th with one fish boated - was my last trip for the year - boat goes into storage on Monday. Hope to get to meet you next year.
JP
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by JP »

Great pics Scott.

I am out on Sunday, maybe we will see you on the water.

Best Regards

JP
Smile, It's a good day on the water!!
Gordo
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Gordo »

Nice job Scott.
Gord

NPAA#553
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

Hey Scott: Were you out on the 11th near the batcave?? I was out with a couple of guys and not much luck. I even used the silver blue TDD 11....also did not have glass water like that :shock:

Nice work out there
Fishing 24/7
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Fishing 24/7 »

how did the big one fight?
West Lake Willows
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by West Lake Willows »

Almonte,

Yes I was out on the 11th. We didn't do well in the reach but got 4 or 5 around Thompson's. Nothing big though. I think I have a picture on my phone of two of them. I'll post it.

Scott
Seaweed
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Quinte

Post by Seaweed »

It was a tough go on the Bay of Quinte this past Friday and Saturday. I washed every lure I had in the box although a few I needed I somehow managed to leave in my bass boat doh :shock:. I didn't see any nets hitting the water in two days out there... but some fish were caught I am sure. The weather was fabulous though... I can't complain when I am in a t-shirt on the bay in November. I will return .... there are oddles of fish.

Police and MNR presence was lets say constant. They were paying particular attention to the jiggers near Thompsons... I didn't see them stop any trollers or anyone with floatation suits on... must be a safety blitz.

I fished Moira Lake on Sunday... interesting water... get a map if you are heading there... lots of mid-lake shoals and stuff that come up quick. Got spanked there too.... is there a pattern developing here.... ? I did find a great ice fishing hole though... nice lake overall.