HUNTSVILLE LAKES

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
fish Nut
Participant
Participant

HUNTSVILLE LAKES

Post by fish Nut »

I am going to a friends cottage and there are 3 lakes to fish, Mary, Fairy and Peninaula. I have no idea if these lakes have fish and what kind.
Has anyone fished these lakes? and if so what kind of fish and what lake is best.
Thanks FN
slop
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by slop »

Fished Fairy back in the day.....some bruiser Pike call that lake home. Not sure how it is nowadays. Standard procedures for extracting Pike apply.
fatluke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fatluke »

slop wrote:Fished like a Fairy back in the day.....

Is this a new technique? Do you still fish like this? Never heard of it before! :shock: :shock:

Have a friend who fishes Mary, let me see what I can dig up.
fish Nut
Participant
Participant

Post by fish Nut »

Thank you.. pike are kool. Let me know.
FN
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

fatluke wrote:

Is this a new technique? Do you still fish like this? Never heard of it before! :shock: :shock:
Why can't I get that picture outa my mind now since I've read this Luke?????.....Slop fishin' like a fairy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fatluke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fatluke »

troutnmuskiehunter wrote:
fatluke wrote:

Why can't I get that picture outa my mind now since I've read this Luke?????.....Slop fishin' like a fairy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Buzzing around the lake with his little fairy wings, pink ear muffs, and rainbow scarf on...............and the kayakers though they could go where no man has gone before.........well the kayakers won't even be able to consider the spots the fairy can fly to.