Who sells Crestliners??

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Wall-I-Guy
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Who sells Crestliners??

Post by Wall-I-Guy »

Anyone know any local areas that sell Crestliners. They seem to be getting some good ratings. Wouldn't mind checking them out too!
spinner
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by spinner »

whitewater marine in peterborough sells them i think
banjo
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by banjo »

Carson's in Perth ... they're usually at the Ottawa Boat show.
http://www.carsonstoys.com/
M.T. Livewell
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by M.T. Livewell »

Who sells Crestliners? ... Charlie Ray every 5 minutes on his show. :P

The catalog I picked up at the boat show has Carson's written all over it.
Good looking machines.

M.T. Livewell
nighttroller
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by nighttroller »

If you go to their home page there is a dealer locator. The closest to Kanata is Carson's. White Water in Peterborough definately does, I saw them at the Toronto Boat Show.
furious
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by furious »

Belleville Sport & Lawn Centre.

1-613-968-4559

I've sent you a PM
Wall-I-Guy
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wall-I-Guy »

Thanks Guys, I'll get out to Carson's at some point. Just want to check 'em all out :!:
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

hey Wig

Topwater and I were talking to a guy with a 17' Crestlinner on Sunday at the Karrs launch.....NICE BOAT...might consider trading the Big-O for one....As much as i like My Legend....the front casting deck is HUGH lots of big storage compartments....Welded hull a realy well built boat ....let me know what you find out about them
plowjock
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Crestliners

Post by plowjock »

I bought my Crestliner 1650 Fish Hawk in May of 98 from Sports Daoust in Maniwaki. Maxed out the motor to a 90 right off and boy have I turned heads wiyh GREAT fuel economy. Glenn Merkley and I have fished tournaments with it and after running all day on White Lake all it took to fill it was 5 gallon Jerry can. Lovely sized front deck you could land a helicopter on. I built in storage by rear deck and installed my downrigger mounts there. Talk about width, with an 84 in. beam plenty wide and safe on BIG water. Ask Ransome and Rj they saw it last sunday on the Rideau. I can honestly say I like my Crestliner as Much as Charlie Wray.
Safe Sound Practical trouble is now the price has Increased. In 98 paid just over 15,000.00 Same boat now sits very close to 22-25. It's the last boat you'll need to buy. If you want to go out let me know. I am not a sales rep just very pleased. At present looking for new trailer as i got t-boned going through Merrickville yesterday, wrote off the trailer , little damage to truck nothing I can see wrong with the Boat.
scttsmpsn
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by scttsmpsn »

Cresliner definetly makes nice boats. I think them and Lund are the two top builders. Included in that is a top price too.

I would love to get either; I am hoping to buy a Legend next year (151 Viper).

Cheers,

Scott
fisher
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by fisher »

plowjock,
sorry to read about your mishap,hope the boat is o.k.I bought mine(fish hwak1650)this spring,same as you with a 90 yamy4stk.sweet rig;sure turns heads.and you are right the price has gone up,I paid just over $22k but that is with a 9.9 yamy4stk kicker elect start.still the best welded boat I think.
Seaweed
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Crestliner - Smokercraft

Post by Seaweed »

Hey WIG... be sure to give Smokercraft a look too... they were almost on my buy list when I was looking.... they sell nice packages and even new the price was very resonable.

Sorry to hear about your mishap Plowjock.
eye-tracker
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by eye-tracker »

WIG...
Crestliners are a great boat, excellent tournament boats but they are in the same price range as their sibling LUND. Crestliner, Lund and Princecraft are all owned by the same company now, so you should have good support and you may find some price changes next season as all three are in the same market space.

Goodluck with the boat hunt.. :wink:
Sheldon Hatch
Just a guy that likes to fish walleye