Lets all give the Wolfe Family a standing ovation

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Lets all give the Wolfe Family a standing ovation

Post by Bass Addict »

I just thought i'd take this oppurtunity to say..

What a great pleasure it is to have this Beautiful Family on Fish-Hawk...Over the course of the last couple of weeks I've been reading all of Margie's replies to the threads that were posted . How could one not notice that she always has a positive spin ,Kind words of encouragement and a genuine ....Wish you good Luck !!!!!! in '' ALL '' of her replies .

Then the reports of the whole Family at the Cottage...( Including the two dogs ) ...Always a nice little story to go along with the report. A great inspiration for all....

A Big thank you to the Wolfe Family... 8) 8) 8) 8)
Doug
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Doug »

Yes, I agree strongly.

But why list this is the "for sale" forum???? :?:

Doug
brufan
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by brufan »

Here, here.

I've never met the family but appreciate their stories, adventures, humor and honesty. And always a kind word from mama Wolfe.

good post BA!

brufan.
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bass Addict »

I'll get it moved asap.... :oops: :oops:
Big Jim
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

very true

Post by Big Jim »

Just read this and was thinking how true this post is...compared to some of the crap that has gone here latley...and boom... a pm pop's up from Wolfe to say Hi and inquire how my health was doing...

Margie for President ...or maybe Prime Minister if we can ge them to move here!!! :D 8) :D

Kindest Regards

BIG JIM

PS...Thanks to you too Bass Addict :D 8)
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

Yes she always something nice to say!!!
There was a lot of that going on back in 2004.

I still remember my first post. A real newbie post too. It went some thing like this.

"I need some good spots to fish." and within a couple of hours I got multiple responses and probably 10-15 pm's all of them positive.
When hell freezes over, I'll be there icefishing!!!

If you can't stand behind our troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

This is the most truthful statement made on this forum in a long long time. And it is well deserved, always something nice and positive to say and a very caring person. And not to hard on the eyes either :wink: :lol:
Last edited by Badger Shark on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Ya but who was around when she was a man?... :lol:

Class act for sure.

RJ
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

In my limited time on this board, she does stand out as a consistent voice of positivity and her strong family values and focus keep me reading her posts.

She is a damn fine fisher too!!

I did notice that any time some one posts a report that involves people taking their kids out, she is all over it with encouragement and praise... I would imagine that her Mom and/or Dad (or a significant role model in her early life) took her out fishing as a kid and it left an indelible mark on her.

Keep sending North the love from The South Wolfe-ie! Canadians are suckers for friendly Americans!!!! (I know I am!!)

Craig
cprince
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by cprince »

Hate to post two in a row but... When ever you hear "Wolf Man" replace it in your head with "Wolf CLAN"! A GREAT Canadian group!

Craig

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6QSA_ofvAnw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed>
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

Wow, this is a little overwhelming...thank you, Bass Addict, for expressing such kind thoughts, and to everyone else for their sweet comments.

And to RJ: I still laugh over M.T. Livewell's comment "Wolfe's a chick?!" :lol: And "ditto" back at ya.

cprince, you were dead on about my childhood role model, and that would be my father. He spent a great deal of time with my brother and me, and some of my happiest memories of him, now that he's passed on, are those of fishing together.

Big Jim, you've got my #. :wink:

Thanks again, everyone. Trouble comes and goes on FH.Net (as in life!), but there are still a good, solid core of people participating here that love fishing, talking about fishing, looking at fishing pictures and getting a laugh or two in while doing so. It keeps me hanging around.

On behalf of the whole "Wolfe Pack", thanks again for the nice words. It is truly appreciated! :D

W.

PS: BA - the "for sale forum" ?? :shock: I won't even explore that one!
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

I must dissagree with all of you...Wolfe is never positive and has nothing good to say ever.................................................

Just kidding....Wolfe is like all said one of my top 5 FH'ers on here....She is very kind and I am sure if you asked her she would do what she could for you. She has said prayers for many on here and has done so for my father who she has never met or has never heard of him before...How many people do you know like that.

Keep saying your prayers for my dad Wolfe he needs them now more than ever. It is getting close to losing my best fishing teacher and partner ever. :cry:

You are a one of a kind gem in the rough Margie!!!!
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

I agree Wolfe is one of the "nicer" people on here.

Pete: My prayers to you and your family.
ratsotail
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by ratsotail »

Maybe we need to send Margie North vice ambassador nominee, David Jacobson, since she's earned the trust of the northern neighbors so well and quickly. Margie for ambassador to Canada :D Maybe Fishing Ambassador :D . Nice thread BA!

Margie,

Do you ever even think of a cross or obtuse phrase you'd like to write? :shock: :lol: Your positive attitude and contributions are a "reel" (pun intended) bonus to the board...and it's appreciated!

ratsotail
baz fish
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by baz fish »

I also agree on that posted that Margie shes quite a very good person and everytime I make a report shes always reply with positive things to say and congrats :). And remember that time last year when that guy was killed in that terrible motorcycle accident :cry: I sent her a pm to tell about it and as soon as she sa the post she takes 2 minutes of her time to send her condolences to my friend and to me and she remember both of us on her prayer and ask me after how she was going and help me going through this difficult time :( . And she did the same thing when my grandmother was not feeling good around Christmas time take time to send her prayer :( . And that familly their quite good fishermen also.