boat ramp for Wolfe Lake near Westport

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
llm54
Participant
Participant

boat ramp for Wolfe Lake near Westport

Post by llm54 »

I am looking for boat access to Wolfe Lake near Westport? Any tips on where to fish there would be great too.

les
Todd B.
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Todd B. »

les,

Hwy 8 (west) out of Westport will take you along the SW shore of Wolfe Lake. About 500m before you head up the hill away from the lake there is a launch (of some form). You'll typically see a number or trailers (for tinnies) parked nearby. I'm not sure if it's a concrete ramp or just a natural launch.
"There wouldn't have been any butt kickings if that stupid death ray had worked."
MTF
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by MTF »

Todd B. wrote:les,

Hwy 8 (west) out of Westport will take you along the SW shore of Wolfe Lake. About 500m before you head up the hill away from the lake there is a launch (of some form). You'll typically see a number or trailers (for tinnies) parked nearby. I'm not sure if it's a concrete ramp or just a natural launch.
its a natural launch...but it was in good condition last year when i used it to launch my 14' tinny
Dartee
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Dartee »

I believe there is a launch closer to Westport as well that put you on the water directly across from Camp Iawah.