OFAH Survey - they would like our assistance

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
spinner
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

OFAH Survey - they would like our assistance

Post by spinner »

-----Original Message-----From: Jeremy Holden [mailto:jeremy_holden@ofah.org] Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 3:02 PMTo: jeremy_holden@ofah.orgSubject: OFAH Survey

The OFAH is running a survey to collect angler attitudes and knowledge about sturgeon and sturgeon fishing in Ontario. Responses are being solicited from sturgeon anglers and non-sturgeon anglers alike. To access the survey please go to www.ofah.org/sturgeon The survey should take less than 5 minutes to complete. Please forward to any other angling friends you have in your address book or post on message boards that you frequent (already on a couple).I am hoping to solicit responses from as far reaching in Ontario and those outside Ontario that fish in Ontario. A summary of the survey can be found in the magazine for those without internet access or I can provide a pdf copy which can be printed and mailed in also. If you have any questions or comments beyond what is captured in the survey feel free to direct them to me at the contact information below. ps. - for those that have were part of the 'test' audience -- this link is now for the 'real' survey. Please complete this version as data from the previous survey will not be utilized. Yours in Conservation, Jeremy Holden Fisheries Biologist Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters Ontario Conservation Centre4601 Guthrie Dr. Peterborough, ONK9J 8L5Phone: (705) 748-6324 x268Fax: (705) 748-9577 www.ofah.org mailto:jeremy_holden@ofah.org
bm_attar
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by bm_attar »

Just did it Alan. Thanks.
Eli
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Eli »

filled out.
good to see the OFAH taking an interest in sturgeon