WON A FISHING TRIP!!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Bear
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Bear »

bucketmouth wrote:Norm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously - congrats on the win Peter. But if he starts describing the finer points of tying the improved clinch knot to a 5 year old, give him a smack in the mout for me would ya? That kids segment on his show is disturbing to say the least.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that said .... congrats Peter and enjoy
bruce
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by bruce »

congats on the win! can you take money instead?
bucketmouth
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by bucketmouth »

Peter, I forgot to ask... will Barb be there? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jigs
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Jigs »

:lol: .....Let me guess. Second prize is two trips ??

:P
DropShotr
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by DropShotr »

Congrats Peter.

Many years ago I won first prize at the Ottawa Sportsman Show. One of the prizes was a charter with my then fishing hero Bill Saiff. This was in the early years, before the Saiff Charter fleet of Penn Yans or his salmon derby out of Henderson Harbour. After a day of fishing spring browns with Bill, two things were obvious. Bill Saiff was a very good fisherman and guide. The other was Bill had lost hero status.

Enjoy you day.

DropShot'r
bm_attar
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by bm_attar »

Peter, congratulations and I hope you enjoy your prize. Never mind the jokers, they are just jealous :)
setomonkey
Participant
Participant

Post by setomonkey »

Enjoy the prize, hope it's a fun trip...

Mike
Big fish, little fish, swimming in the water...
almontefisher
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by almontefisher »

Well I received confirmation today to let me know when and where I will be fishing with Italo. Turns out I will be meeting him on July 26th @ 7:00am at the Comfort Inn in Belleville...Fishing the BOQ. This should be good but I still do not know if I will be fishing walleye or what?? I am still not 100% about this prize though and I do not know what all I have won. If it is just a day fishing then I think I would like to have won one of the secondary prizes of a 4 day fishing trip or a three day. Not to sound greedy but would you not rather have a 4 day resort trip up north or a three day in the Muskoka's instead.?? Both of those prizes were retailed around $1000.00. How much is Italo worth?? :shock: :lol: