Stroking the Crotch May Long W/E

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
jazman
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by jazman »

yes i am Cruising

it is odd to me how we all complain about abuses and then someone is actually called out for breaking the law and that is ok to mock it.

the police have enough to deal with.... don't press it, don't mock them...

or forget 911 cause you don't deserve it.

i would love to come to watch you at work with a spotlight... we all have tough days, pretty sure you are trying your best.

the laws are there for a reason folks, flaunting them is neither cool or smart.

enjoy your pints on the shore and be safe
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

Only from the top side of skull island is closed to fishing. The rest of the lake is open.
WallyPro
Participant
Participant

Post by WallyPro »

Great report! Cool pics of the Yaks... and great luck with the OPP!

"So get the twists outta yer knickers & make sure those 'halos' don't slip down & choke yas!!!!! "

My dad's English and has said that lots about the knickers but the 'halos' thing is priceless!! Never heard that before... I like. :D
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

WallyPro wrote:Great report! Cool pics of the Yaks... and great luck with the OPP!

"So get the twists outta yer knickers & make sure those 'halos' don't slip down & choke yas!!!!! "

My dad's English and has said that lots about the knickers but the 'halos' thing is priceless!! Never heard that before... I like. :D
Needs to be said a bit more often in IMHO.
coolspiderdude
Participant
Participant

Post by coolspiderdude »

thanks! I have a map, but it does not show skull island, can someone give general description to ensure I avoid it?
WallyPro
Participant
Participant

Post by WallyPro »

Badger Shark wrote:
WallyPro wrote:Great report! Cool pics of the Yaks... and great luck with the OPP!

Needs to be said a bit more often in IMHO.
I agree!! My dad is a work in progress... straight from England... got the licenses... is so strict about the regulations... but sometimes forgets to wear HIS OWN life-jacket!!!!

He also just got a nice big cabin-cruiser this year... to sail up the Ottawa to Temiskaming...

But still... I will wear mine.....

Sometimes....
Cyber
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Cyber »

Skull Island , last one in middle of lake b4 north perimeter. :wink:

Sanctuary is approx. last mile @ very north end of north half of lake. :?

There's PLENTY of lake to fish in & avoid that area. :wink: 8)
Sportspal
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Sportspal »

So get the twists outta yer knickers & make sure those 'halos' don't slip down & choke yas!!!!!
Cyber, I don't think you have the right to call anyone out here on this post:

1-You had both open and sealed alcoholic drinks on board;
2-You weren't aware enough of your surroundings to see a Police Boat racing after you;
3-You put a slot size walleye on a stringer which regardless of length of time, you'd have a hard time convincing a CO that it was safer for the fish then either a quick release or a short stay in the livewell if you needed to check regs, or find a tape to measure.
It never ceases to amaze me how some ya-hoos spend so much time & effort to surf these forums
w/ the sole purpose of judging or discrediting other peoples reports!!
All ToadHunter did was inform people reading the post of the slot limit, Wallyboss seconded the post, and I posted the slot limit from the exceptions section in the regs. I call that informative posting compared to posting pictures of blatant disrespect of the laws. How is placing a slot limit fish on a stringer, and holding it up for a picture any more acceptable than posting a picture of a OOS fish?

It also never ceases to amaze me how people who break the law think they are higher and mightier than the law, and those who actually obey them get flack for pointing it out? What amazes me even more if that some people read this post, and agreed with you.

Oh, and here are the 15-20 emotion icons that you forgot to use in your posts:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I think they call that acknowledging a mistake.
Cyber
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Cyber »

ImageImage
Cyber
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Cyber »

ImageImage
I don't know about you, but when I'm going wide open
I tend NOT to turn around and look behind me!!
Dirtus
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

crotch

Post by Dirtus »

its just from skull island up to the rapids that are closed, i dont think you can even fish the rapids. good luck.
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

Yep plenty of lake to fish.

A couple of weeks ago you could get your boat right up to the rapids. I found areas to go into that I have never even seen before. And before I get jumped on, no I was not fishing, just out on a shake down run.

Now lets talk about Lamb chops, where is Captain Crunch AKA Fat Luke, when you need him?
fatluke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fatluke »

Badger Shark wrote: Now lets talk about Lamb chops, where is Captain Crunch AKA Fat Luke, when you need him?
I'm here Badger. Been up north for the past week drinking in the boat and out running the fuzzy beavers (beaver float plane authorities). Report to follow.
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

fatluke wrote:
Badger Shark wrote: Now lets talk about Lamb chops, where is Captain Crunch AKA Fat Luke, when you need him?
I'm here Badger. Been up north for the past week drinking in the boat and out running the fuzzy beavers (beaver float plane authorities). Report to follow.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cant wait to read it Captain :)
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

Cyber wrote:ImageImage
I don't know about you, but when I'm going wide open
I tend NOT to turn around and look behind me!!
Do you use your rear view mirror when driving your car ??? I do and I don't have a mirror on my boat so yes i turn around every once in a while to see if any boat is trying to overtake me so I don't turn into them.

There was nothing wrong with us mentioning the bit about the regulations book. We tried to bring it up by not putting you down just mentionning to read the regs and we are the ones that did something wrong????
When hell freezes over, I'll be there icefishing!!!

If you can't stand behind our troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again