should be a great show once again.

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
jwhite
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by jwhite »

toobinator wrote:We'll start tearing the store apart Sunday night. The show is a ton of work, both before and after, but it's worth it. I'll post some of the specials we are working on early next week, then we'll see you in Carp.

Ed
Any chance there will be some specials on Mojo Bass or Carrot Stix rods :wink: ?
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

I'll be popping in on Friday night.....fishing the rest of the weekend... :wink:

Talked to one of the organizers last night...they are overbooked and really looking at filling the place...

RJ
McQ
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by McQ »

I'll be there Saturday in the Nemio booth - stop in and say hello.
Gord
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by Gord »

toobinator wrote:The show is a ton of work, both before and after, but it's worth it.

Ed
.....ya got that right Ed :lol: :lol: .....we'll be there again this year. Lookin' forward to seein' a few hawkers drop by our booth!

:)
I'm a goin' fishin', mama's goin' fishin' and my baby's goin fishin' too.

.......Taj Mahal.... "Fishin' Blues"
eye-tracker
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by eye-tracker »

I will be presenting a seminar all three days at the show for all those that like to fish for pickerel/walleye.

Walleye on the move - Introduction to Trolling

Friday 7:30 pm
Saturday 1:00 pm
Sunday 12:15 pm

Hope to see some Hawk-Talkers at the show.

-sheldon
Sheldon Hatch
Just a guy that likes to fish walleye
fishmaster
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by fishmaster »

Wallyboss wrote:I will be there also on sat. I can already see a Shimano baitcaster combo with my name written all over it.
Hey Wallyboss,
I just picked a new Citica and man is it a sweet reel. It's not quite as sweet as my new Curado but it's a close second. I suggest you stop by the Paddletales booth and Ed or one of the pro-staff will set you up good. I suggest the Citica with a nice 6'6" Compre but if you want to save a few pennies check out the new Clarus rods, they are real nice for the money. I'll be there browsing around on Firday evening for a few hours so I'll watch for some fish-hawk hats.
toobinator
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by toobinator »

The Mojo rods and Carrot sticks will be our regular low low price :D

Ed
Save a bass. Eat a chicken
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

i will be looking for casting reel myslef and some lines for all my reels and some hookd for cats.

should be there sat and sunday all day. 8)

joco
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

I've already talked to Ed, I'll see him on Saturday. I've stayed away from Shimano becasue I kept hearing that you paid for the Name. I'll see for myself. I can't wait to put my hands on a Curado, not sure about the rod yet.
When hell freezes over, I'll be there icefishing!!!

If you can't stand behind our troops,
Please feel free to stand in front of them!!!

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again
Hookup
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Hookup »

Having helped my ex-brother-in-law for several years at the shows, I can attest to the amount of work involved... MANY THANKS to those who continue the efforts and put on a good booth/show... even more thanks to those who are able to create real "show specials" as often in this market prices in-store are already rock-bottom, so creating specials is very difficult.

See some of you Sunday... :D
LeGrand
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by LeGrand »

I'll certainly be there on Saturday morning. If you see a tall guy with glasses & the writting "LeGrand D." on the baseball cap (if you can see that high), that will be me.

:lol: