Spring Walleye

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Half-hitch
Participant
Participant

Spring Walleye

Post by Half-hitch »

I'm relatively new to the area and was wondering about spots for spring walleye within 2 hours or so of town. I know BOQ is a great fall spot, but what about spring?
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

Hey there Half-Hitch. You might want to have a look at the ORWL (link at the top of the forum) as this is a local Walleye Club :) lots of fun and a great way to meet others that also love walleye fishing

Andy
DropShotr
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by DropShotr »

As Andy as has pointed out, the ORWL will put you in contact with an excellent walleye fishing circle. It will also give you an opportunity to fish various walleye waters in the area with a great bunch of people and compare notes afterwards.

If you venture south to the St. Lawrence River, there are a few of us in here that can help you there as well.

Good luck,
DropShot'r
Erie-Eyes
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Erie-Eyes »

Hi Half-hitch and welcome to the board. I fish BOQ a lot, both Spring - Desoronto area, and Fall - Picton area. As Andy_L and DropShot'r have indicated we have an active walleye group here - if you are interested in joining us follow instructions on Andy's post.
Half-hitch
Participant
Participant

Post by Half-hitch »

Thanks guys!