Wolfe Pack Escapades / "Major Lot" of Pic's

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
slop
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by slop »

Some great summer fun Wolfe! Lotsa fish made it aboard the new ride. The shot of Shane with his dog is a great one! Glad everyone is doing well....was wondering where you were, I got it now!
FishingIsHealing
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by FishingIsHealing »

Blah that sucks.......

It was the Green Shingles place where we used to launch.........

Too bad they sold it to some greedy people who are selling those stupid timeshares.......

What a waste of money.

If you have 59k to spend just for 5 week a year of use at the place, you could probably come up with a bit more and buy a little cottage somewhere for 300k or so.........maybe not on a great lake but a nice little lake where you could have good fishing nonetheless....

What a waste!! 59k for 5 weeks of use per year.....what a joke....

Sad that we are destroying all our pristine beautiful lakes and selling to greedy timeshare companies which don't even give a damn about the fish or lake or the beauty of the place, theyh just want to scar it with their ugly condominiums.....
paid2fish
Participant
Participant

Post by paid2fish »

Nice fish and photos wolfe. thanks for sharing.
Jasonb
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Jasonb »

For your poor sunburned pup, it harmless, just put sunscreen over his fur, it even helps put oils into his hair, makes it shiny and nice. It'll keep the sun off, you may have to bathe him after, but in the long run, happy sunburn-free pup and you get a healthier coat out of it.
Suddsy
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Suddsy »

Great family pics Wolfe 8) I hope your summer social commitments slow down a bit and hopefully we will get a few weeks of decent weather so you can better enjoy your time at the cottage. :!:

Suddsy
ratsotail
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by ratsotail »

Wolfe,

Your stories are always a good read, especially when we see the whole family into the action. I have to say those Rock Bass are almost nuclear in size :shock: :shock: ...really huge! Must be nice seeing the Eagle in the neighborhood!

Tight Lines the rest of the Summer,

ratsotail
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

Thx for the very nice replies everyone; I appreciate it. :P I'm still waiting for a "big fish" of the season. Nothing too exciting yet, but we'll be heading up again soon and I'll take another few cracks at it. Stay tuned!

Jason, we do sunscreen Micah where it's safe, but there is a ring of pink skin around his eyes that stays unprotected because it's too close to his eye to apply sunscreen. I'm not joking when I tell you this dog has PINK skin. The vet mentioned he would burn if we weren't careful.

I am thinking up some kind of doggy cap...maybe one with a Fish-Hawk logo. :wink:

W.
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

Great to see ya enjoying the summer with the kiddies Wolfe.

Take care.

Devil Loon... my god that boy is growing.
JustinHoffman
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by JustinHoffman »

Hey Wolfe,

Great report and awesome pics!! :lol: Gotta love sharing the water with the little ones...

Hope the second half of the season is just as good as the first!

Good Fishing,

Justin
Justin Hoffman
Field Editor - Ontario Out of Doors Magazine
Fishing Writer / Wildlife Photographer
www.JustinHoffmanOutdoors.com
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

Well, thx again!

We are heading back up, so you might not hear from me for a bit.

We'll hopefully have some good stuff to report back with. I'm just looking forward to kicking back after the busy 2 weeks we had home. Too much running around and never enough time in a day....

Everyone take care and keep on fishin'.:P

W.
Jigs
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

hat for Micah

Post by Jigs »

:idea: Well, when you folks get home, I have an old summer fish hawk hat for doggy. All you have to do is cut holes for the ears. Not a peaked cap, but one of the............"round?" ones. It shrunk a wee bit, but just right for a lab.
Serves me right for washing a fishing hat. Put the jinx on me for the rest of that particular year.

Serious:::If you want it, it's yours.

Lemme know.

Nice report and pics of you folks and the fish at the cottage. Enjoy the rest of the "summer?"......such as it has been.

Jigs.