I am just about..&?%&% about that weater

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

I am just about..&?%&% about that weater

Post by joco »

.OK i have to say i am just darn tired off that bad weater.

man i am in vacation for the past 14 days and got like 2 days..nice weater the rest ..... :x :?

back frome cottage water level is up about..2,5 feet higer then years before same time...no beach anymore.

went to see gatineau river in bouchetter its like 3 feet higher and there saying more like 4 feet and more higher then normal season.

no good guys..keep that way...next spring sound troble..if all the reservoir are this high in wineter before the spring,,,,but hey its still far away.

good thing..stop by the forest fire place in maniwaki..never seen that before...righ now as this moment..the % is 1/1000 frome the other years in hectar burn.. :shock: ..so 75% lest forst fire and 1000 lest % off land burn..at least this is good.

ok now i had to let go some fumes.. :roll: :lol: :lol:

the raingear buisenes must be up now... :lol: :lol:

joco
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

We are in an El Nina year.
This is causing cooler temperatures. Couple that with the dump of snow we had in the winter and it is understandable why we are getting so much rain.

It does suck, and it sucks alot!
Fishing has been slow for some and only now are people getting into new techniques and tactics etc.

I think once August hits and the heat that goes with it, we'll be in good stead.

I've also only put 577KM on the Harley......another reason I want a loooooong dry spell!

J
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

577k is not mutch jamser..man its one good day on the bike..

wish you some nice weater to keep that machine on the road. :wink: .

i wish you all better weater then mine for your vacations. 8) :wink:

gone to have to be sick..in some weater weeks day to be back in shape,, :lol:

joco
Bass Addict
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bass Addict »

Yeah , The fishing has been terrible lately........... :? :?

Now there calling for rain all weekend :shock: :shock: :shock:

:roll: :roll:
slop
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by slop »

I hear ya Joco... :twisted: On my visit to Decelles Reservoir(Rapide Sept) I was informed of the abnormally high water level for this time of year. This makes the fishing extremely difficult. :roll:

joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

Now there calling for rain all weekend Shocked Shocked Shocked

just saw that to B.A it was supose to be nice.... :roll: :x

man going for 3 dAYS AT LAC SIMON.... :x .LONG WEEKEND..

JOCO
Last edited by joco on Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bradford2
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by bradford2 »

Sucks for sure Joco.

I keep hoping though, with all this bad summer weather.... maybe it will be really nice all Fall 8)
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

maybe it will be really nice all Fall

mabe brad...nice weater for the hunting season..that is what your thinking hey.. :wink: (hope so)

will be my hunting season to........MUSKY.

can t always rain..man they must ran out off water up there.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

joco
Last edited by joco on Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chewie
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Chewie »

I agree with everyone that the fishing has been real slow lately with the exception of last night ( May was great). I have never seen the fish so active in the Ottawa River. The bass were jumping right beside the boat and we even had a few small minnows bounce off the boat. The perch were at the surface swirling the water around them and the carp were inshore showing us thier acrobatics as well. We caught a few bass and some mooneyes off the bottom in 14/15 feet of water but we were fishing for Sturgeon. Too bad we had to go to work today or we would still be out there. :D
Sniper
Participant
Participant

Post by Sniper »

IM off for a month and the first week has been terrible weather wise and the next week doesn't look any better.Heading to algonquin park for 4 days on friday till monday ,Kiosk to Brent by canoe any info on specs appreciated.
ratsotail
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by ratsotail »

Enjoy the cool temps Joco!

I moved into my new house yesterday in St. Louis and it was 98F with a humidity index of a whopping 108F. My movers and I were wiped out for sure after a day like that. We also get massive thunderstorms every third day too here!

Tight Lines Bud,

ratsotail
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

hi ratsotail

cool to see you..in that cool temp here... :lol:

cool dont care..its more that rain all the time.did i said.allllllllllll the time.. :roll:

hope you starting to enjoy some fishing down there to.

monster bass..... 8)

joco...
FishingIsHealing
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by FishingIsHealing »

Joco, MAN, I FEEL YOUR PAIN!

The weather has been awful. I think it has something to do with global warming and he melting of the polar ice caps. It's creating more moisture in the environment.

There is just so much rain. Usually in Ottawa (Manotick) where I live, it rains in the spring and all summer it is 35 degrees and the grass is yellow because of the lack of rain.

The fishing is much more concentrated and better because they have less area to swim around in.

High water EVERYWHERE...........

Is the Ottawa still raging Joco?

Anyways, I wish you all best luck fishing.

I'm so happy I live so close to a river or I would go nuts.....I can just leave when it starts thundering and spend no money on gas. I love it....

The Rideau isn't the best but i like it.

TAKE CARE!

==Tom==
Jimmy_1
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Jimmy_1 »

Yeah Joco,

She's been sitting like this....!!!
I hate riding in the rain!!!

rfunfarm

Post by rfunfarm »

FishingIsHealing wrote:Joco, MAN, I FEEL YOUR PAIN!

The weather has been awful. I think it has something to do with global warming and he melting of the polar ice caps. It's creating more moisture in the environment.

==Tom==
?????????The northern ice cap is NOW growing again--The Southern Ice cap is at record LARGE levels. The Average Global temperature has been FALLING since 1998 YET we here it's "global warming". Does anyone actually check the FACTS or just believe what they here??? REALLY check it out.