Pre 9/11 Temagami Video Report, Lake Trout

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
iceguy
Participant
Participant

Pre 9/11 Temagami Video Report, Lake Trout

Post by iceguy »

Was converting the old vhs videos to dvds when I came across an old fishing video from a few years back. I put it on a Myspace account
for better quality but it has to buffer a bit. MySpace won't play anything with songs that have been copyrighted (example: eye of the tiger(pike)) So don't waste the time uploading, The same goes for facebook. Which is too bad as the quality of videos on these site are much better then youtube. <a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseacti ... 9">Iceguys Blast from the past</a><br><embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=30804039&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed>
troutnmuskiehunter
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by troutnmuskiehunter »

Awesome fish Rob!!!!.....I'm countin' the days....55 left to go before we're back up to fish Temagami!!! :D :D :D :D
Fishing 24/7
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Fishing 24/7 »

verry nice handling there iceguy!!

she was a beauty indeed!!

gr8 fish gr8 release! GJ! 8)
FowlDawg
Participant
Participant

Post by FowlDawg »

Nice fish iceguy! your really not making it easy for us out here (calling for more snow again this week) Do you guys fish right on lake temagami or do you have another hot spot? Ive never been very lucky for laker's out there nor have i chased them. seeing from that video I've been missing out, if you've got tips for me I'm all ears I'm planning a trip down for the may 2-4 loooooong weekend.
FowlDawg
Participant
Participant

Post by FowlDawg »

Nice fish iceguy! your really not making it easy for us out here (calling for more snow again this week) Do you guys fish right on lake temagami or do you have another hot spot? Ive never been very lucky for laker's out there nor have i chased them. seeing from that video I've been missing out, if you've got tips for me I'm all ears I'm planning a trip down for the may 2-4 loooooong weekend.