Cabin fever anyone?? :)

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Cabin fever anyone?? :)

Post by Andy_L »

Morning guys :)

so? who all (besides me) is suffering from a lil bit o cabin fever??? Think its getting a toe hold in here a little bit lately

guys, do everyone including yourself a favour and take a deep breath before hitting the reply button to comments made. And if you're replying to a topic please try to make it relevant to the original post. there's nothing more frustrating on a message board than having your thread 'hijacked' by someone else for their purposes and making people read about something they didn't choose to. Post it in a NEW thread :) its simple really :) That way everyone reads only about the topics they want to read about (I'm not pointing any fingers....lots are guilty of this, including me sometimes).

If there are comments that are rude or ignorant feel free to hit the 'report abuse' button or you can PM me (monday to friday days anyway) and i get the message right away. in the Evenings and weekends there's usually one of the moderators around so we can take care of things like that before they cause turmoil on the board :)

Cheers everyone :) we're headed for spring now!!!!!!

Andy
pchilli1
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Spring??

Post by pchilli1 »

headed for spring, are you nuts :lol: Still got 2 months of hard water!
Andy_L
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Andy_L »

suppose if i used a chainsaw and cut a reallyyyy long slit trench in the ice i could troll and get my fix :):)
Fishing 24/7
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Fishing 24/7 »

no suck thing as cabin fever when every week end you go out ice fishing :D :D :D

yse you are right andy_l but ill never go and squeel on osmeone that has there opinion on a subject!! even if its frustrating!!

I have this new resolution !! positive feed back only or nothing else!! :o

yes spring is ahead cant wait for it so many new tricks and techniques to try out !! man O man!!!

24 /7
patience
Participant
Participant

Post by patience »

cabin fever ?? OH YEAH !!!!
Liver is bruised , wife wants to shoot me , dog is tired of playing and I've broken and fixed everything I can
Oh yeah, we're sufferin cabin fever.
At least super bowl is closin in . That will keep me busy for a day and out of commission for a couple days afterwards
patience
Participant
Participant

Post by patience »

cabin fever ?? OH YEAH !!!!
Liver is bruised , wife wants to shoot me , dog is tired of playing and I've broken and fixed everything I can
Oh yeah, we're sufferin cabin fever.
At least super bowl is closin in . That will keep me busy for a day and out of commission for a couple days afterwards
g unis
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

fever

Post by g unis »

well its funny. life is still warm and fuzzy. i have not gotten into internet arguments yet in 08. am i getting old?. maybe im just amused.. .
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

oh yeah...cabin fever...and crankiness. They go hand in hand!

I have some cabin fever starting -- just missing the gentler temp's and softwater, anyway. But I'm never cranky. 8) :wink: heeeheee...

W.
seanshuntin
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by seanshuntin »

Cabin fever you say,,,,, I have the cure.......................Hard water anglin
Fishing 24/7
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Fishing 24/7 »

seanshuntin

you said it bud!!

nothing like running away from the old wife and house!!
:lol: