I Quit!!!!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
MuskieStalker1
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

I Quit!!!!

Post by MuskieStalker1 »

Man i have listened to Fish n times insults long enough, So i will not particapate on FISH HAWK ANY LONGER ! Iam sorry it has come to this but if this is the typ of people fishhawk and bobber will put up with on the site then I will not be one of them
all the best !
Kert Lavigne
Muskie Stalker Fishing Charters
P.S see all you Muskie nuts on the new Muskies Canada forum ( NO BS just a great place to share info photos and Stories) ..
DropShotr
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by DropShotr »

Too bad you are quiting this forum. I always look forward to all the different reports from everyone.
Just one question though, where are you going to run and hide if Fish'n Time joins Muskies Canada forum?

DropShot'r
MuskieStalker1
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by MuskieStalker1 »

Here is the Big differance theMuskies Canada forum is a members only closed forum . No Attitude from anyone just sharing of infomation , photos , and friendships . You pay for your membership and you can only use your real name , If Fishin time had to use his real name on fishhawk his posts he would not be so cyber brave My bet is he would not be here at all !
Somthing for Bobber to think about eh?
Tight Lines & Sharp hooks
Kert Lavigne
DropShotr
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by DropShotr »

Good points.
My only concern is that the Fish-Hawk family looses a piece of itself when some one quits. Every future tid-bit of information and pics from that member are forever lost to the rest of us.

This storm will pass..........

DropShot'r
g unis
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

quit

Post by g unis »

i enjoy both forums. the internut can create delirious folks. . i hate to see you leave kert. dont let obnoxious people try to control the day.
Fish'n'Time
Participant
Participant

Post by Fish'n'Time »

I quit too!!!!
pikeie
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by pikeie »

Fish'n'Time wrote:I quit too!!!!
that has got to be the most intelligent thing u have ever said Fish 'n' time!!!
Fish'n'Time
Participant
Participant

Post by Fish'n'Time »

Really??? You should read my posts.
Bobber
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bobber »

Kert,

I truly hope you're just ticked at the moment and not serious about quitting. Your contributions are values a great deal. This is the Internet and unfortunately there'll always be some who don't want to play nice. There's not much we can do about it than ignore and report. I urge you to re-consider.

Thanks.
Rob Atkinson
Site Admin (retired)
titowoody
Participant
Participant

Post by titowoody »

It is unfortunate that one person can take away your pleasures in sharing your experiences. We live in a free and open country, thankfully, and unfortunately we don't get too choose who reponds to our threads.

That being said, when reponses are lacking respect etc, one shouldn't get offended, just take it for what its worth, someone's own opinion that don't mean squat.

I myself am just learning the ins and outs of Muskie fishing and read some of your posts finding them quite informative and entertaining. As one member posted, the whole group loses out.

Titowoody
MuskieStalker1
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by MuskieStalker1 »

Thankyou for the kind pm eveyone sent .You guys are right i can not let a few bad apples spoil the bunch . There are alot of great people here and I have made alot of great friends .I am sorry about my rant . I get very upset when people put down others on forums especialy friends .I always thought of Fishawk as a place where bad attitude is not tolerated. I will continue to post and be happy to answer any of your Muskie related questions .
Tight Lines
Kert Lavigne
Muskie Stalker
:wink:
muskymatt
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by muskymatt »

you big softy :lol: :P
HitmanHill
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by HitmanHill »

You were right to give Fishn'time the boot Bobber. I know sometimes we try to post some stories for a laugh but when someone goes out of their way to insult people because of a question they would like an answer to, this is just rediculus. My Dad always told me "that the only stupid question is the one that wasn't asked." Hopefully anyone else that comes to this board will see that insults and bad attitudes will not be tolerated, this is a great site for novice to pro fishermen alike and hopefully to share their experiences with this board. I hope it continues to be the great site that it is.
Seabass81
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Seabass81 »

Anybody yesterdays newest member to the site? Fish'nallthetime???

Check out the posts
getnjiggywithit
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by getnjiggywithit »

Wow Bobber you big softy :lol:
I'da booted him after the 5th or 6th post... I personally feel that If He would have had to register FIRST before being able to look at the forums. He prolly wouldn't have signed up in the first place... Not to mention F-H wouldn't be loosing the contributing members... Its not a big deal really Just make people register before they are allowed to view the forums. I bet the amount of trouble makers would go down and the amount of contributing members would go up! I personally would post more but the fact that this place is public and any a$$hat can view it with out commiting to being a member ...well...it makes me think twice!
Maybe start a poll?
Would you mind signing in to view the forums?
My 2cents