Fish"n"time

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
The Nipigon
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by The Nipigon »

Good morning fellow Hawkers.

My name is Scotty Henriksson

AKA Scurvy Dog on the Ottawa

Rockland, ON
pikeie
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by pikeie »

my name is Matt Martin
matcole
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by matcole »

my name is Denis Szabo
Bobber
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Bobber »

Matt, I do understand your concerns and I have addressed it.

Fish'n'Time, I'm afraid I just don't understand you and why you have insisted on continuing to do something that obviously is a very sensitive topic for many. You may fish for a living, and I can only assume that you are a guide, but I'm not sure I"d really enjoy fishing with someone who thinks that everyone else are amatures and don't know what they are talking about, referring to them as "tards". I've asked you to change, however you refuse, so it's unfortunate, but you are not welcomed here. I tink you should re-consider your position on many things, and perhaps take some advice from Big Bass 444. As he mentioned, he came out at first as not being so popular, however he has realized that the comments that he received were in the best interest of our fishing environment. I really enjoy his posts now, he is a great fisherman and I (as well as many I"m sure) respect him for this. Thanks Yan and cheers,
Rob Atkinson
Site Admin (retired)