POLL....kayak/canoe fishing club

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
gwright
Participant
Participant

Post by gwright »

fishhawk, 20 rods and wreckless flailing, sounds like you need to captain your own paddlecraft. I have an extra SOT yak if your interested in trying both sides of OVPA.
Seriously this offer is open to any FH who would like to try the yak side of the sport.
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

SAME thing here.

i got only one kayak(for now,, :roll: :lol: ) but do have a cople off canoe.(4)...none for sale.

but wen they will be some little O.V.P.A.outhing, :P ,i can lend one no probleme.

fishhawk there is nothing better for those little back bay spot or those place like you said,,wit little portage. :twisted:

joco. 8)
Fishhawk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fishhawk »

joco wrote: fishhawk there is nothing better for those little back bay spot or those place like you said,,wit little portage. :twisted:

joco. 8)
Your right about that Joco, especially in the spring when the water is high. I've paddled through the trees on the Ottawa at this time of year. It's good for the soul to paddle through the shallows on a sunny spring day - all sorts of new life - with other things swimming around looking to eat it.
Fishhawk
"gotta run like a madman bye thanks see ya good luck"
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

fish hawk.

you can come and borrow one off the canoes anytime. :wink:

i am just a pm away . :)

joco. 8)