Good quality portable hut?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
OBD
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Good quality portable hut?

Post by OBD »

Hello all :)

I am looking foward to buying a 2 person, portable fishing hut and I would like to have feedback. I am mostly looking for a flip hut and something around 200$(boxing day). I saw a nice one @ Lebaron last time, hopefully still there :P

Thanks!

Nodie :)
Last edited by OBD on Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cancatchbass
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Here you go:

Post by Cancatchbass »

http://www.clamcorp.com/

Pick the one that suits your needs.

Like everything in life, you get what you pay for. There are cheaper portable huts made by dozens of companies.

Get one from Clam- if you figure the cost over the lifespan of one of these top quality huts, it works out cheaper than one of the other makes that won't last nearly so long.

You won't regret it.
Spence Scout
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Spence Scout »

CCB is right!

Clam is by far superior to any other, durability, longevity, and quality canvas cover.. Clams are worth every penny. You wont regret it
plowjock
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by plowjock »

It's always better to spend Good Money once than foolish money three times. Also you won't have the grievances of having to haul falling apart equipment around.
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

If your looking for a quality portable that will last years, I will second ClamCorp. :D The Guide or Clam2000 sounds like it will suit your needs..Expect to pay a bit more than $200 though :wink: Good luck shopping man...If you want to check out the 2000 before your purchase your welcome to stop by and check out my unit :D
Walker
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Walker »

Check out the PAC SHACK by Nature Vision. Can be carried on your back. It's like a folding camp chair with a flip over tent.
Pepe
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Pepe »

"Santa" put on these 4 man portable huts under the tree for me. Can't wait to put it use on Quinte this year (if the ice ever comes).

Check it out - http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/produ ... earch=true
HitmanHill
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by HitmanHill »

The weather is a changing! The weather man is talking -17C tonight here in the Ottawa area so if this keeps up you will be using that shelter very soon. Good luck with your purchase.