Anyone else have a favourite pet?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Cancatchbass
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Anyone else have a favourite pet?

Post by Cancatchbass »

Here's mine:

Click on photo for life-sized photo.

This largemouth has more personality than the other fish in my aquarium - and more of an appetite too. :lol:

I'll try to get a shot of him after he's choked down half a dozen shiners.
Peppino
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Peppino »

As I'm reading this tread I'm thinking about when I used to have my 54 gallon aquarium set up. I used to have South and Central American Cichlids, my favorite was the Manganese (Jaguar).

Peppino
Bear
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Bear »

The only thing my favorite pet ( BIG OLE HOUND) likes to do is paw up lines and eat dead fish on the ice ....... he stays at home now :D :D
bucketmouth
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by bucketmouth »

Nice little largie CCB, how big is it?

Here's my fave pet, my lab mix Lily -

Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

I have to many pets in the house. 2 cats, 1 dog, 1 quaker parrot, 1 rabbit a younger sister in-law, one 90 gallon bow front salt water reef aquarium, one 72 gallon African ciclid tank, and one 90 gallon yet to be set up predator salt water tank. Now if I can just get rid of the dog, 1 cat the bird , and the rabbit I will be happy but hey its not my house and they arent mine, I think we will keep the younger sister in-law, after all she is entertaining. :wink:
dana
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

pets

Post by dana »

Beloved Blue budgie named Pickle ann.

df

babysitting african grey[Holly] with good vocab and green budgie named Toronto Girl.
chief itchybum
Participant
Participant

Post by chief itchybum »

my two best friends...mom(black) and daughter(choc) :) [/img]
matcole
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by matcole »

Up untill a few months ago, i'd say my Beagle, Molly, had to get rid of her whne she started getting jealous of my 1 yr old
Iceman
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Iceman »

Chester (mini schnauzer)

And my fish, Gold severum chiclids.
matcole
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by matcole »

great looking fish tank!
JimmyBuffett
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by JimmyBuffett »

Nice Pet there CCB :wink: Most of my pets of that sort get a lil mad at me when I stick em with a 5/0 8) :lol: Here is my baby(9 years old) Riley!!

Rich

dskrizzy
Participant
Participant

Post by dskrizzy »

Here's my boy or my 'son' if you will.
My Neapolitan Mastiff, "Bossy"

He is my 2nd Mastiff. I had an English Mastiff for 10years before he passed. Waited 2 years until my heart could stand another. Then we rescued Bossy. Life has not been the same since.

Cheers,

Dennis
wolfe
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by wolfe »

We had a thread going around like this a couple of years ago. Lots of fun...and a benevolent way to pass the time between soft and hard water seasons, hmmm? 8)

I should have known that your favorite pet would be a bass, CCB. :wink:

I miss my Zeke, but here's my very special, very smelly dog, Toby. You've seen him in most of my fishing pics. He's often my soul companion in the boat and enjoys fishing as much as I do. He leaps to his feet at the sound of the drag whining. He's 12 yrs old now, but in pretty good shape for an old geezer. This dog is stuck to me like glue, whether I'm in the kitchen or out in the yard...

Here's my bigger baby, an Appendix Quarter Horse named Quixote. He also smells, but what else would you expect?

Add to the family mix a sweet elderly cat, 2 gerbils and a fishtank in each boy's room... :!:

Big believer in pets, especially for kids. They teach valuable lessons and provide lots of love and entertainment.

dskrizzy. That dog of yours...! Who can't help but laugh at that face! Too funny!

W.
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

this is a great tread.

nice to see other aspect off life off members....there pets......for a lot off us its a member off the family... :P

I dont have a pet now... :? .would love to have one,but i am never at home....so for him(pet) it would not be right...so that is why i dont have one.

i go on my mother inlaw farm and go see her 25 to 30 cats(its vary),,,there so cute wen i go bring them a 1/2 bucket off meal everyday....i will post picture off them..all deferent kind.,,,all off them come to the farm frome the 417.......people drop them on the 417... :( and they come to the closes farm ... :roll: ,shes right on the 417 so its like a cat get together......... :lol:

you guys have very nice pets.......

joco
Jackel
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Jackel »

After 3 weeks in the fridge, Joco had to let his pet go in the river. :(

This was a sad day for him :cry:

Jackel 8)