Lost camera (while fishing)UPDATE<FOUND

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Gord
Retail Advertiser
Retail Advertiser

Post by Gord »

OUTSTANDING MUSKIESTALKER1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya saved MuskyMatt from a whole lotta grief!! :D :lol:
MuskieStalker1
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by MuskieStalker1 »

I WAS JUST SOOOO GLAD TO FIND IT!!! MATT WAS NICE ENOUGH TO COME TO MY PLACE ON FRIDAY NIGHT PERFECTLEY INSTALLED A NEW BACK DOOR AND FRAME ON MY HOUSE MADE MY MUCH BETTER HALF VERRY HAPPY. THEN SATURDAY INSTALLED MY STAIRS DOWN TO THE MADAWASKA RIVER , THIS WAS A HUGE AMOUNT OF GRIEF FOR ME BOWZOG !!!!! MATT DID A AWSOME JOB !!!! I HAVE 16 TREADS TO INSTALL AND ITS DONE YEAAAAAAAAAAA :lol: I WILL POST YHE PIX NEXT WEEK WHEN ITS DONE ! ANY HAWK TALKERS LOOKING TO HIRE SOMEONE FOR HOME RENO GIVE MATT A CALL YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED
KERT
:lol:
Rider23
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Rider23 »

:D Not only can he fish, he can cook and now we find out he's a BloodHound :lol: :lol: Whats next Kert :?: :lol: :lol:
MuskieStalker1
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by MuskieStalker1 »

LMAO TED :lol: :lol:
Kpin
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Kpin »

To paraphrase Wolfe loosely, "great to see a happy ending." Happy to see you got it back Matt and even better that you won't be singing soprano for losing the kids pics! :lol: