slop fishing for bucketmouth

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Jebby
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Jebby »

got out weather sucked... got no fish but had a few hits on my trusty buzz biat... frogs didetn produce... think i need more details on how to fish them also slop wasent every thick this time alot of grass and crap though
pikeie
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by pikeie »

frogs are fairly easy to use. i cast the frog out to where i will be able to pull it through as many holes in the slop as posible. when i bring my frog up slowly the the edge of the hole i twitch it 4 or 5 times just to make the frog look nervous about crossing the water, if i dont get a blow up then i pull it through with little hops till i reach the other side of the hole and let the frog rest in place and if i dont get any hits then i will continue my retrive untill i hit the next hole. just make sure you hit as many holes on one cast as posible, to increase your chances :D hope this helps.
Wallyboss
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Wallyboss »

Slop and frogs go hand in hand, but I will always have something wacky close by if it's hit and run.

WB