New Action Angling Episode Online!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
BBRich
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BBRich »

Pieced together from a couple of fishing trips that I didn't plan on putting online.
Taylor, those are the reasons I didn't originally plan in putting them on the web. But there were some entertaining parts, maybe even informative to some, so I put it out there. Sorry if you didn't enjoy it, same to everyone else (except CD :lol: ) but all I can say is I'm going to keep making them. I do appreciate the criticism. It's all constructive.
Caseys Dream
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Caseys Dream »

Big Rich wrote:
I do appreciate the criticism. It's all constructive.
Doing my part for the general good of society, kind of a civic duty thing.

Stacey's Dream lives....
BBRich
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BBRich »

Are you making fun of yourself now? I dont get this whole "stacey" thing
matcole
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by matcole »

I thought it was pretty good! Its one thing to criticize and another to insult
Caseys Dream
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Caseys Dream »

matcolecat wrote:I thought it was pretty good! Its one thing to criticize and another to insult
Matcolecat, no real insult on the 12 minute comment, just a statement. Hate to see insults thrown around, then maybe you should visit BBR's own website, XAA or PFK, not sure what it's called anymore. There you will see the finer points of insults and flaming from the master himself, and take in the twin personalities of Mr. BBR.

To BBR, you don't get the Stacey thing? A new member called Stacey's Dream, part of you or your's poking fun at me (which is cool) showed up on you site right after your PM to me following my 12 minute comment (which wasn't an insult, nor a flame, just a negative comment on yet another video of the same calibre). No biggie, have at 'er.

But alas, I tire of this. Mr. BBR, please go make another video, post it everywhere you can and enjoy the accolades that follow. Many people seem to find them informative, so to them, wait patiently for the next installment that will undoubtedly help your fishing technique from a foremost authority on multi species fishing. The videos seem to be chuck full of very helpful information on how not to catch a smallmouth in a spot where you can't keep smallmouth off the hook. To the rest of us (sounds like the minority) who found the first one kinda funny, the second mildly entertaining and the rest more of the same, we get to comment at will. You post stuff like that, we'll comment.

Fish on dudes
BBRich
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BBRich »

That's not my site anymore genius. :roll: I'm not even a member.
Caseys Dream
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Caseys Dream »

Big Rich wrote:That's not my site anymore genius. :roll: I'm not even a member.
My mistake Copernicus.
Badger Shark
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Badger Shark »

Caseys dream, do you write only insulting things or do you actually write about fishing cause I have yet to read a report from you. Maybe this personal thing you have going on should be taken privately instead of slinging mud at each other in a public form. It is one thing to critisize but you are just insulting Rich for the sake of it, and its really unjust in this case. I can pretty much guarentee you more people on this site take an interest in what he has to say and show, than what insults you say. Im not trying to admonish you for your oppinion but would much rather read fishing stuff. I dont even like writing this, so please give it a try and keep your insults to yourself.
Caseys Dream
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Caseys Dream »

Badger Shark wrote:Caseys dream, please give it a try and keep your insults to yourself.
Nah.

Isn't there a posting on 12 that you'd rather post on? Now that's gooood fishin.

CD
BBRich
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BBRich »

All this because I didn't bring a lunch for you. :roll: :lol:
Caseys Dream
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Caseys Dream »

I want my simswichs!
Kpin
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Kpin »

Ummm I'd like a cheeseburger and calmer waters please.