Trade a day of fishing for a hunt

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
frasej
Participant
Participant

Post by frasej »

I know some individuals do not have boats that frequent this great site. I thought this might be an opportunity to get out and do some fishing.

Would anyone be interested in trading a day of fishing for a hunt.

I would like to do a field hunt for geese, ducks (fall) or turkey in the spring

I would be willing to take an individual or two to fish a body of water. Rideau River, Ottawa River, Mississippi Lake, Muskrat Lake, or another body of water within reasonable distance of Ottawa.

I have a 17.5 Stratos 275xl with a 115 hp boat.

I can supply fishing equipment if need be.

Please PM me with any questions or concerns or interest.

Regards,
Jim
frasej
Participant
Participant

Post by frasej »

btt
Lookinforlunkers
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Lookinforlunkers »

Great Idea Frasej, people should do this sort of thing more often on here. I'm sure some of you city slickers don't have the same hunting/fishing opertunities as us country hicks. A couple of us are planning on taking some geese off my inlaws property this fall I'll let ya know when, you could join us if you wish.

You should have done this a bit sooner I hunted Turkies all month alone, and shot the biggest in the area a Beatiful 23 pound 10 once with a 10.5 inch beard and 1 inch spures
frasej
Participant
Participant

Post by frasej »

Hi Lookinforlunkers,

Yes you country folks are the lucky ones, wish I owned some property.

I do have many places and acerage to hunt. I am always looking for new spots or opportunities to share a hunt or two.

I would enjoy the opportunity to do a hunt with you. If you wish I would return the favour.

Regards,
Jim
Carl
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Carl »

Nice offer!

Although I have a boat and a lot of places to hunt for Geese and Turkeys. I like meeting new folks and finding new places to hunt them.

I'd be up for some ducks though. I find the places I am in have way to many folks and it's more a 'ducking' game from incoming shots :lol:

Carl