Catfish

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Pickerel Boy
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Catfish

Post by Pickerel Boy »

I am going out tommrow but i am unsure if i should go to victoria island or deshains rapids. Where are they biting?

Matt
joco
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by joco »

hi pickerel boy,,,,,,,,,,

we did ok last monday at victoria,,,,,,,,,,,,4 fish,,,,,,,,,some huge one... :shock: .but we did went back,one night this week ,,one fish,early at night.....so its hard to tell you where to go,,,,,,,,,,,,,i think for NOW,,,,,,,,,,,ouest off the dam are better i think.........mabe close to nepean or kanata i gues.....so just find a little bay or somthing.......

take care,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and keep us posted on your result,,,,,,,, :wink:

i will be going to tomorow for cats,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or carp,,,,,,but still dont no where yet............

joco,
Last edited by joco on Sun May 07, 2006 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pints
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Pints »

I was at Deschênes Lookoff on Friday evening. Chicken liver was not the bait of choice, worms were the go to bait. A good number of cats were caught with the largest early in the evening, tapering off to the smaller
1 1/2 lb size by dark.
Pickerel Boy
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Pickerel Boy »

Went to dechenes rapids .... no luck fish werent biting. caught a little perch and that was it. Hopefully i will get out to victoria soon

Matt