Did I Miss Something?

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
steve-hamilton
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by steve-hamilton »

[best to edit]...i wont let turds like you turn me away from this quality board. :wink:
Last edited by steve-hamilton on Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
saskie
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by saskie »

Tip up's right - just let this die. Please :roll:
There are few problems in life which can not be solved with a well-placed, high-explosive projectile.
Shad
Participant
Participant

Post by Shad »

I used to enjoy reading the posts on FH but they have died in the last 3-4 months in my opinion. If it's not because "key" members left then what, cabin fever, come on?

Oh yeah, Trapperdirk, I don't know you but I think you are (insert own opinion here) or something cause if you think something has gone on long enough then why would you even read this post or keep replying? Grow up dude and whaaaaa to you!

I will still check this board occassionly but have too moved on to a better place that suits my needs.

Peace out!

Shad
Last edited by Shad on Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jigs
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Jigs »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too much :!: :!: :shock:

I thought I could get pee pee :lol: :lol:

Carry on...................... :D

Jigs :!: :!:
Sherriff
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Sherriff »

I would have a quality reply to this but Dr. Phil is on and I have 20 taped shows of Opra to catch up on. By the way, anyone see As the World Turns lately, OH MY GOWD! Unreal! :lol: :lol:

Fishface
bts
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by bts »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: 7 pages :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
JP
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by JP »

PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD
JP
Smile, It's a good day on the water!!
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

Shad wrote:Oh yeah, Trapperdirk, I don't know you but I think you are mentally retarded or something cause if you think something has gone on long enough then why would you even read this post or keep replying? Grow up dude and whaaaaa to you!
Know one cares what everone thinks, so comments like that should be kept to yourself.I do take offend to the word ''Retard'' because I have a close aunt who is mentaly disabled :roll: ..Grow up dude and whaaaaa to you.. :twisted:
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

Hello All

Did someone call for DR PHIL :lol: :wink: he couldn't make it.....so I'm here :lol: Glad to see so many people understand that when you lose the core of top posters ...the board suffers, but all of you guys and gals fish....so when you go fishing start to post reports...take pictures, ask Questions, answer Questions...and you will see that conversations like this will be unnecessary.Fishing reports and pictures are the life blood of any fishing sites.You have lot of Quailty fishers here ...all you need is for them to start to participate more Stop LURKING, and add some thing to the conversation....besides B.S. Most of the guys that have slowed down posting here or Stopped had one thing in common...they were for the most part very positive!!!! And I think thats what this board lacks right now...my 1.5 cents worth!!!!
Hope to see you on the water :D

Tip -Up ....you still have a all expence paid, two day Salmon trip this summer(With Parents Permission) I'll pm you a number to get hold of me

**********START POSTING REPORTS PEOPLE***********
Last edited by big-o on Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shad
Participant
Participant

Post by Shad »

tip-up wrote:
Shad wrote:Oh yeah, Trapperdirk, I don't know you but I think you are (insert own opinion here) or something cause if you think something has gone on long enough then why would you even read this post or keep replying? Grow up dude and whaaaaa to you!
Know one cares what everone thinks, so comments like that should be kept to yourself.I do take offend to the word ''Retard'' because I have a close aunt who is mentaly disabled :roll: ..Grow up dude and whaaaaa to you.. :twisted:
My definition of "mentally retarded" is not what your aunt might be suffering from. I have nothing against your aunt or anyone in a condition she might be in, so u chill bud! But I will edit my words in my post for ya :x

The definition I was refering too is; m.r. = foot up bum, dork, 3 shingles short on the roof, clueless......u grasp now?

This is the net, I speak my mind, if the mod's (hey where are you guy's?) wanna delete my post, I promise not too cry, k?
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

Thanks.....Bud :shock: :twisted:
Poozymo
Participant
Participant

Post by Poozymo »

Well Lads....I like my eggs sunny side up...
I enjoy pea-meal bacon rather than streaky bacon.
And give me White toast...none of that whole wheat bran stuff.

Nothing like a great breakfast before heading out fishing.
trapperdirk
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by trapperdirk »

Ah what a nice morning out and the Hawkers are gathering and have finally forgotten about whose not posting and who is . MUCH,MUCH BETTER to see . :D Some even really lowering themselves . Patterning animals and fish is nothing new too me but lets see how many will be snared in one shot before this thread disappears as it should have since its inception . :D

TD
Trophymuskie
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by Trophymuskie »

I don't have time to read all of this and I bet I ain't missing much. But the only reason this got this far is because a prominent member left this site taking with him all other prominent members. So yes all them guys leaving at once as brought this board down but it does not mean it is dead. Someone else will be taking everyone of those guys place soon enough and this will continue to be a great friendly board to belong too and share experiences.

In all honesty I am suprized by all who have given up (spending their time on markus private board) on this board but it is their loss.
Catch and release them all
Richard Collin
trapperdirk
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by trapperdirk »

Anybody ready to go fishing yet .? ROTFLMAO . Got the whole lake to myself . :shock: ROTFLMAO I'm here waiting for company and all Hawk Talkers are welcome because the winds will blow the depressing winter blahs a waaah ,waahs off of those who are not getting out enough . LOL :D

TD