HELP Need to get out.

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Fishing Freak
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

HELP Need to get out.

Post by Fishing Freak »

I'm going fishing tomorrow. :D :D :D

Now I just need some suggestions on where.

I'll need to keep it with in about 1 hrs drive from Brockville if possible.
The reason for this is, if I have to take the meds, I Don't want to risk driving any farther then an hour or so.

Anyone been on wolfe, or upper-/lower rideau?

I'll fish for anything, just need to get out and fish. any help would be great.

Have lots of muddies of various sizes, and picking up some maggots tonight.

Thanks
Dave
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

I'd suggest you try the area around our hut FF.....but she's a long walk these days....probably something you want to avoid...

When driving is possible......I'll drop you a line to have you out....all the comforts of home... :wink:

RJ
Fishing Freak
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Fishing Freak »

Thanks RJ

Ya the walk is not good. gotta keep'er with in a couple hundred yards or she'll lock up on me. :evil: :evil:

Was thinking west end of wolfe, as it is only about a 100 yrd walk. So i've been told by a couple guys who have been out there. They've been getting a few, mixed bag, days. Ling, walleye, perch and the odd crappie.

Might try there, if not i'll just head to the local lake, as it's not a far walk from where I park. I could drive on it but I won't take my van on the ice, even though it is plenty safe.

Looking forward to getting out with ya's again. If not hardwater, then definantly when the walleye open.

Keep them awesome reports coming. I really enjoy them.

Dave