Monday, Jan 2, - I think it's time!!

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
DaveH
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Monday, Jan 2, - I think it's time!!

Post by DaveH »

OK!! I think it's finally time for me to hit the hard water!!!

Anyone planning on fishing on Monday? I think that's the earliest I can get out.

Ransome, you up for a fish??

I have no idea what I'm doing, and no auger either, so I'll really need to hook up with a fellow hawk-talker for sure!! I have a couple ice rods, and a couple little lures, but that's about it...will bring an assortment of other tackle though, just to try! *LOL*

Anyway, if the water is safe (pretty warm these days!) I'd love to get out, for Eyes, or even pannies...

Let me know!! Please!!
Canadian Bacon
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Canadian Bacon »

Dave I can't Monday..but how about Tuesday?
DaveH
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by DaveH »

Ahhh can't tuesday, as I'm back to work...

Might be able to do Sunday...mayyyyyyybe...but Monday would be preferable!
nighttroller
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by nighttroller »

I will most likely be going out Monday, I will PM you on Sunday either way. I am sure we can get Ransome out too!
DaveH
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by DaveH »

Awesome!! I've been dying to try out my new survival suit!!

Drop me a line and we'll head out!
JP
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by JP »

Where are you guys planning on heading? I am off friday and want to join. How about Constance lake for Perch, crappie and pike?
Let me know
Cheers
JP
Smile, It's a good day on the water!!
Tip-up
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Tip-up »

I will be out on Monday with Tim and Big Jim.........Walleye bay at first light and back to Crappie bay to find a new spot :D
DaveH
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by DaveH »

*bump*

Just wanted to keep this in everyone's mind!

Let me know if anyone can go, nightroller, did you ever hear from Ransome? I'll drop him a pm in case...

Let me know if there is anything I need to bring, I need to get my 06 licence before I can fish etc.

Does Petrie Bait and tackle carry all the bait we need? Minnows, grubs or whatever it is we need? What about maggots, or is that only at Manotick?

What about keeping the bait overnight if I wanted to go to Manotick tomorrow and pick up minnows or whatever...would they survive overnight in the garage??

OK too many questions, can you tell I'm getting excited about fishing!

:roll:
DaveH
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by DaveH »

*bump*

Let me know if anyone can go, nightroller, did you ever hear from Ransome? I'll drop him a pm in case...

Let me know if there is anything I need to bring, I need to get my 06 licence before I can fish etc.

Does Petrie Bait and tackle carry all the bait we need? Minnows, grubs or whatever it is we need? What about maggots, or is that only at Manotick?

What about keeping the bait overnight if I wanted to go to Manotick tomorrow and pick up minnows or whatever...would they survive overnight in the garage??

DaveH
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by DaveH »

*bump*

DaveH
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by DaveH »

*bump*

Mike Lennox
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mike Lennox »

hey man, uglystick and I will be there on monday too....we're both rookie ice fisherman...and im sure we wont be hard to pick out of a crowd :lol:

see you there everyone!!! Cant wait to meet BIG JIM!

mike