cool video

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
King Me
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

cool video

Post by King Me »

Phil you will love this. here is a link to a video of my "new" boat racing out to the "honey hole". I think it's pretty cool so i thought i would share BUT MAN IT MAKES ME WANT TO GET OUT ON THE SOFT WATER.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ke+ontario
fishforfun
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by fishforfun »

Steve from what I hear you have a little hesitation :wink: Merry Chistmas to you and your family and thanks for your excellent posts/tips on the Great Lakes board this past season!
Martin
King Me
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by King Me »

fff,
The motor you hear in the video is of the boat video taping me. We where racing. Both of us where doing about 35 mph in the video. The other boat (the one you hear the motor) is a 23' celebirty.
big-o
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by big-o »

Great Video Steve :D She's a good looking ride :D

I hope if all goes well i'll be in her this Spring, for some Browns :D :D

Merry Christams, My good friend, to you and your Family, looking forward to shaking hands with you again, real soon :D :D :D
M.T. Livewell
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by M.T. Livewell »

King me, as a boat nut, I love to see stuff like this.
And I really like to see stuff like this when it is being taken of a gorgeous rig like yours.

Hope it brings you many fish.

M.T. Livewell
King Me
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by King Me »

M.T.,
Thanks for the compliment on the rig. I love the video because I get to see what my boat looks like on the water :) One of those things I always wondered about and finally get to see -pretty cool. As cool as it looks seeing it I am much happier driving it :lol:
As for the
Hope it brings you many fish
ME TOO!

While we are on the topics of boats. here is something to help you decide NOT to get a bigger boat....... wash,rub out,and wax your current boat from top to bottom-bow to stern all in the same day :?
fishforfun
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by fishforfun »

While we are on the topics of boats. here is something to help you decide NOT to get a bigger boat....... wash,rub out,and wax your current boat from top to bottom-bow to stern all in the same day :?[/quote]
Had to remind me! Oh well late April early May is a ways off yet.