Message From Markus

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
Mikey
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Mikey »

Couldn't have said it better Peameal...;-)
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

For those interested in seeing some of the BS that Markus deals with....here ya go....

This ingrate "Laketrout"...has constantly accused Markus of posting info on sites as hearsay....saying he never actually fishes and just copies his and others info as his own.....I guess the reports every 2 days with pics aren't enough proof for this jackass....

This was posted on the FishinNiagara Board....
Denis have alook at this,Steve sent me this last night.
I know the 12 cage was me,but the rest,maybe if he's really gone THIS TIME,we can get back to freely posting our info and have know fear of it being copied onto other sites!
http://www.fish-hawk.net/hawktalk/viewt ... 26&start=0
He fully admits to the 12 guage threat in an open forum....

Can you imagine how sick someone must be to get so bent out of shape about someone posting fishing reports that you get to the point that you threaten someone?

"I caught a pile of crappie on the Ottawa today"..."no you didn't, I was there and didn't see you!, Liar!...I'm going to shoot you with a 12 guage".....Time for a check up fella...or off the brown bottle time!

I personally would like to see something done about this guy....

I've cut and pasted it here because a good bet is that it will be deleted off the board soon...but here's the link...

http://www.fishinniagara.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=631

RJ
TroutSlayer
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by TroutSlayer »

Do you not run IP checks at FHN? Should be very easy for admin to take action.
Cheers,
TS
Canadian Bacon
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Canadian Bacon »

TS..we know who that guy is!!!
TroutSlayer
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by TroutSlayer »

Canadian Bacon wrote:TS..we know who that guy is!!!
Oh, well could I have the IP to add to my blocked list please?
Cheers,
TS
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

As far as I know...none came thru FH......

He routinely gets crap thrown at him over on XAA...(BBR's site).....about 2 weeks ago a FH user..(Jenna Bass) loaded a handful of inappropriate pics on FH aimed directly at Markus.....for what purpose?.....attention I guess....

RJ
Caseys Dream
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Caseys Dream »

Isn't laketrout the Avro Arrow guy? He was a mod on Spoonpullers for awhile then ran away to his own site. I bit unstable perhaps?
Last edited by Caseys Dream on Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
topwater
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by topwater »

Maybe his online admission of uttering threats should be forworded to the appropriat authorities :x :x don't know if he actually owns guns but anyone owning guns that wants to issue threats like that should lose them
TroutSlayer
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by TroutSlayer »

I'm glad to hear none were from FHN.
Cheers,
TS
TroutSlayer
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by TroutSlayer »

topwater wrote:Maybe his online admission of uttering threats should be forworded to the appropriat authorities :x :x don't know if he actually owns guns but anyone owning guns that wants to issue threats like that should lose them
I'm sure they would loose them, as well as have their home searched from top to bottom.
Cheers,
TS
BBRich
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BBRich »

:?
Last edited by BBRich on Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
TroutSlayer
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by TroutSlayer »

Caseys Dream wrote:Isn't laketrout the Avro Arrow guy? He was a mod on Spoonpullers for awhile then ran away to his own site. I bit unstable perhaps?

:shock: Thanks for the heads up!
Cheers,
TS
topwater
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by topwater »

Hey RJ ,your right it didn't take long for them to pull that post
Rob
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by Rob »

:o What a shame :( ... I really hope that something gets done about all of this BS :x ... I also hope to see you back on the board Markus, your non pressence here is going to slow things down here "BIG TIME... All the best to you and your family...
trapperdirk
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by trapperdirk »

Big Bass Rich wrote:
He routinely gets crap thrown at him over on XAA...(BBR's site).....
Unfair statement RJ. Look through the posts from the last month or so.. Markus is barely mentioned. And certainly no insults. The only time anything was said to him is when he perpetuated it by stealing the site, insulting me, and insulting my girlfriend about her weight.

I don't mean to start anything here, but anything over on my site that made fun of him was perpetuated, if not started by him.

It was worked out more than a few weeks ago, and I'm pretty sure Markus and I are on the same page now. Like I said, he's a good guy with good intentions just like most of the people on this site.
Thats nit picking BBR . Like why would you at anytime continuosly trash talk Markus or anyone else on an open board especially . I mean squawking that its been nothing for a month or so does not justify your post now . I saw the crap you spewed some time ago on your board when it was open about Markus and FH so don't try and insinuate otherwise now . I didn't even know you had a GF as most of the talk I saw when I looked there was extremely gay oriented and another reason I didn't join when you posted the link everywhere . I don't swing that way but thats how it looked to me like you did .

I can slam with the best of them but one thing I won't do is lie or cry and wish you would learn to do the same .

TD