Message From Markus

This is where it's all going on. One can ask for advice or general information or simply chew the fat about fishing tackle, tips, and locations.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Big Bass Rich wrote:
He routinely gets crap thrown at him over on XAA...(BBR's site).....
Unfair statement RJ. Look through the posts from the last month or so.. Markus is barely mentioned. And certainly no insults. The only time anything was said to him is when he perpetuated it by stealing the site, insulting me, and insulting my girlfriend about her weight.

I don't mean to start anything here, but anything over on my site that made fun of him was perpetuated, if not started by him.

It was worked out more than a few weeks ago, and I'm pretty sure Markus and I are on the same page now. Like I said, he's a good guy with good intentions just like most of the people on this site.
Very fair statement Rich.....

You were on good authority he wasn't talking about your site?... :lol: ...just like you are an Authority of Canadian Bass Fishing....

Anyone who has visited your site has to be laughing to themselves about your Mr. Innocent act....

If you'd like to continue this discussion Rich.....PM me....trying to defend yourself will fall on deaf ears though....

RJ
BBRich
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BBRich »

:roll:
Last edited by BBRich on Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
JimmyBuffett
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by JimmyBuffett »

No offense LADS, but this is starting to sound like a soap opera, it is brutal that someone is threatening another persons life over fishing, but more than likely that clown is all yap. Can u guys get back to fishin and reporting and then Markus will just be icthing to comeback regardless of a couple of mouthpieces. Just a thought :)

Cheers,

Rich
Moosebunk
Diamond Participant
Diamond Participant

Post by Moosebunk »

MonsterHunter wrote: but this is starting to sound like a soap opera,
Same wavelength, just looked over to my missus and said, this is better than TV, it's like a soap opera. Then I read another page and you said it.

You awwwwright brutha. :D
Scum Frog
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

Post by Scum Frog »

I am truly sadden by this. For those who have pestered him, get a life!
This guy has forgotten more about fishing then you will know in your lifetime.
To give an example of what type of character Markus is, he opened his home to me for a night for a fishing trip last spring that was made up of fish-hawkers going for some early spring Salmon. The man had never met me in person before, but that is the type of guy he and his wife are.

Markus, you have your priorities straight, your safety and family come first!
Fishhawk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fishhawk »

I'm sure that Markus is going to feel great if he has read most of this thread. I think it has been made clear that his presence is missed.

But now people are talking about him and other people. Accusations are flying. THis has become a soap opera on this message board. Markus has some serious personal matters to deal with. Out of respect for Markus, I'm not interested in seeing his personal matters discussed or new stuff getting created and twisted and interpreted and carrying on.

I'm putting a lock on this thread. If anyone wants to add something to it that is relevant to giving Markus a nice send-off they can send me a PM and I will be more than happy to post it here for them.

Thanks again Markus. I'm sorry your thread had to end.
Fishhawk
"gotta run like a madman bye thanks see ya good luck"
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Just stating facts for people to understand....instead of having to answer the myriad of PM's I've received on the subject.....if it's seen a soap opera....too bad....

The people that did this need to be called out on it.....locking it and burying it does nothing to stop this from happening in the future....

RJ
BBRich
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BBRich »

:?
Last edited by BBRich on Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

Keep tellin yourself that Rich...... :roll:
there’s one internet site that’s sole purpose is to make fun of me and my friends here at fish-hawk….
Everyone knows he's talking about your board....too bad you can't see it... :roll:

RJ
BBRich
Gold Participant
Gold Participant

Post by BBRich »

:roll:
Last edited by BBRich on Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
RJ
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by RJ »

:roll: :roll:
moondog
Bronze Participant
Bronze Participant

Post by moondog »

Personally------I like RJ's approach to this thread !!
MuskyManiac2005
Participant
Participant

brian

Post by MuskyManiac2005 »

the guy who made the threats ' name is brian 'laketrout' cuthbertson aka avro arrow

the site where the s#!t flew back and forth between markus & bbr is xaa

is that clear enough? :shock:

my god, who cares about this anymore, honestly
Jigs
Silver Participant
Silver Participant

yadda yadda yadda yadda

Post by Jigs »

MM 2005:

Gotta concur with you.

Give it a rest for Christ's sake guys.

Enough already :!: :!: :!:

No more from me till Bass opens..........................Great eh :?: :!: :wink:

Merry Christmas, watch out for thin ice, don't do drugs, don't drink and drive,don't kick the dog/cat/wife/husband/kids. Reach out and touch someone/anyone/yourself. Let God/Allah/Jerry Springer/the mighty Boolah/ into your heart.

Yes indeedy.........out of here :lol: :lol: 8)
QuakerOatz
Participant
Participant

Good Luck Markus

Post by QuakerOatz »

Markus:
I'm sure you'll be missed by many and you certainly don't deserve to be threatened.

I do however know that you throw around more than your fair share of jabs and attitude, and your goodbye letter reads like the plight of an innocent victim. Maybe if you took ownership for some of the trouble you start, or encourage you might not be in this position.

I don't wish you Ill will, in fact I wish you the best. But I really won't be missing the smug attitude you convey on this board.

RJ:
Lay off BBR, you're so quick to judge, I wish you could see that your incessent blaming and "ganging up" is one of the biggest problems on this board. PM me if you wan't futher discussion, you just seem to miss the point entirely, again.

"What goes around comes around" and Markus' visit by the CO is pure proof of this old addage.